Reviews for Version of Fate Series
Scarlet Kurenai chapter 11 . 8/31/2007
What a lovely story and very well written. I hope you write more Kigo stories because I'm craving for more especially from excellent authors such as you. ;-)
Daryl chapter 11 . 8/28/2007
great story. i really enjoyed the fact that everyone has a happy ending. i wish you had written in how kim had gotten pregnant again.
Daryl chapter 10 . 8/14/2007
this is the best chapter of the story because kim and shego are back together and they don't have to separate this time
Daryl chapter 9 . 8/10/2007
great chapter. glad to read things are getting better
PrincessDushku chapter 10 . 8/8/2007
beautiful as always. Can't wait for the final chapter, you've kept me hooked all the way along x
Daryl chapter 8 . 7/31/2007
i'm really glad for your update. i enjoyed reading the chapter and can't wait for the next one
The-Old-Panda-Tamer chapter 8 . 7/28/2007

...You finished it too soon ;-;

Must..have...more :'( haha.

Please update soon lol.
Chikiko chapter 8 . 7/27/2007
seems like things are coming to a close soon. hopefully this thime things will work out for them. sorry about real life, hopefully it won't take too long for the next part.
EagleRay chapter 8 . 7/23/2007
okay, good chapter, but did I miss one? I was a little confused. Loved what I have read though, so no worries. (what's been going on the past "few months"? or are you going to unravel it for us?)
creativetoo chapter 8 . 7/22/2007
My apologies for not reviewing before this chapter but, initially I was waiting to see where this story was going.

This story is really wonderfully written and I'm enjoying the OC you've written into the story.

Rather than the usual turning to Monique, you've got Lanica and Kelli to turn to.

I'm looking forward to your next update.
LoveLikeDestiel chapter 7 . 7/10/2007
i like this soo much omg shego stop being stubborn... i cryed through this this is so good like the best KiGo fic like ever

plz write more
The-Old-Panda-Tamer chapter 7 . 7/4/2007
Aww man no...I need an update ;-;

This is so nicely written, n the way the storys going is sorta sad...I like sad endings, but happy endings are always better...*hint hint* hahaha.

Please update soon, I wanna read more, lol.
Jesada chapter 7 . 7/4/2007
I make a point of avoiding angst kigo fics but this one had caught my eye from the beginning and i couldn't hold back my curiosity any longer. I'm very glad i gave in as well because it's a very interesting story and the plot is a pretty new take. i hope to read more soon.
Jill chapter 7 . 6/21/2007
Wow. Got to love angst. I am very interested in this story. Of course I am hoping everything turns out all nice and everyone is happy (by everyone, of course I mean Shego and Kim finally being together and happy ;P). I am looking forward to reading your next update!
Limby chapter 7 . 6/20/2007
Usually I avoid Kigo stories like the plauge. Always hate they way most ignore or down play Ron. You are the excception! I love the way you seem to do justice to Ron's true love of Kim.

"I want you to be happy. Kim, that's all I ever wanted." That was a perfect Ron line.

I hope you find a way to continue to include more of Ron's story line, even if it isn't your main thread. Not sure how you would do that, without his story being a little on the tragegy side. I don't see him just getting over Kim. Damn you for makeing me read tons of Kigo stories, to see if I've missed any other gems like this one! lol Keep up the great work!
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »