Reviews for One Step At A Time
Lolita Smiles chapter 3 . 1/5/2008
PLEASE WRITE CHAPTER 4 :D
moxxie23-deactivated chapter 2 . 6/13/2007
It may be short but it had great depth which made it incredible. I love the way you write. You write it so simply yet manage to convey the most raw of emotions. I actually feel sorry for Randy despite the fact that he was the one at fault.

And you write great parallelisms. For whatever hurt you conveyed with Randy, you conveyed pretty much the same for Amy. It's still in those simple but powerful words.

Great job.
Pinayprincesa chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Aw Cute!
DarkNight23 chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
omg! i love it! update son!
moxxie23-deactivated chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Wow! Awesome start! And I'm not ass-kissing or anything because very rarely do I find myself into wrestler-wrestler stories. Nothing against them, I just get stuck with either the persona, the angle or not like the ship at all.

I like that you're creating a different storyline for the whole thing instead of following what we generally see on screen these days. Even more so, I like the style that you write in. In simple words, you managed to express deep self-evaluation and hurt not only with Amy but with Randy too.

Great job!
Take Me Back To Gallifrey chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
haha yay! you decided to write it! that is awesomeness. i kinda think i like Randy being such an ass. and please you have to let Amy get her hands on Maryse. even if its just once haha. you better hurry up and get more of this one done or i will steal all your cookies. ]