Reviews for Living Forever In You
Hookedonreading chapter 40 . 1/16
Wow...I was so psych when this chapter was posted! I do love your stories and was sad that this story was not completed.

yeah...thanks for coming back and to Damn Unique for helping you to write and imagine. I must admit that Damn Unique is a good writer too.

Keep up the writing and trust me, I do come back and see if your stories are updated. :)
ShadowCub chapter 40 . 1/16
Mai this, Mai that. Mai only survived because Natsuki and Shizuru took each other out
The hydra would have tore her child new one.

Shizuru and Natsuki are the ones to worry about.
novice-otaku3 chapter 15 . 8/11/2014
Nao's gone Mwahahaha!...good..good :) arigato senpai-author-san
novice-otaku3 chapter 12 . 8/10/2014
Whoa. I hope everything gets better for you (family wise) sounds like that was pretty rough. Sorry to get all in ur business :) Perfect chapter though! I love/hate/love when the characters break down _
bubble.duckie chapter 10 . 8/3/2014
Maybe i just feel weird about Shizuru being quite violent, slapping people without thinking on it. Plus, i'd also expected Shizuru's mother to be uptight being a rich and educate woman and definitely not violent. Haha! Maybe she can hire a couple of goons to do the dirty work for her yeah? Nice going!
bubble.duckie chapter 8 . 8/2/2014
Not familar with Nana but i do love this chapter!
bubble.duckie chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
That seemed like a weird turn of events. I would have expected Natsuki to be super happy not act like she has PMS. Ahaha. Also, maybe can add more transition lines in between events as i find myself lost in translation over some parts. One sample i can see is, they were initially arrived at the hospital and next thing i know Natsuki already managed to evade her nurses and go about looking for Shizuru.
bubble.duckie chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
I love it that they were able to finally get together. I want more fluff!
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Yay to Natsuki. I would have preferred for them to woo each other again yo add a little more fluff to the story. But hey, fast is good to haha! Love!
Guest chapter 39 . 5/10/2014
Just finish chapter 39 u an ass but I love ur story please update ur a very great writer.
RockTheVoteRTV chapter 39 . 3/25/2014
I have finally finished rereading the whole story, but now I have once again been caught in the vicious cycle of craving for an update on this fic xD
Guest chapter 39 . 3/22/2014
i love this chapter
sammykhann chapter 39 . 3/22/2014
Awesome! So glad to know the author plans to continue this amazing story. Cant wait to read more of the authors cool writing.
Artumis chapter 38 . 1/22/2014
I believe an update is waaaaay overdue lol
Tyronyx chapter 38 . 9/18/2013
Waaahh, Karaaaaa ;-; you have to finish this story! Dx pleaseee I really like it. :3 please pleaseee. q.q