Reviews for Courage In Crisis
reesessweetie chapter 20 . 4/8/2010
what a wonderful story! gosh, it's scary to see so many deaths and killings and violence..and bella just got there! good thing she had edward around to guide her
kikiharuka13666 chapter 20 . 8/5/2009
i love this story
bells18 chapter 20 . 3/10/2009
aw bitter sweet story! i liked it.
Jessica'sStarSong chapter 20 . 8/9/2008
AWUpdate son kay?
twisted soul 69 chapter 11 . 7/13/2008
was the well poised?
AlwaysAround888 chapter 20 . 6/24/2008
great ending

but i feel as if there needs to be more

is there going to be a sequel?
watermelonflavored chapter 20 . 6/23/2008
aww you finished it! what a wonderful ending i thought they were goners after the last ch. i love your stories!
gangstapenguinduck lover chapter 5 . 6/23/2008
I don't really understand where you're going with this story-besides a few changes, it seems very much like the original book.
xlanina26x chapter 19 . 4/6/2008
wat did u mean by ur authors note that there's a few chapters left?
qweoirjf chapter 19 . 3/29/2008
OH MY GOSH! WHAT A GOOD STORY! PLEASE UPDATE SOON OR I MAY JUST DIE! THAT'S RIGHT... DIE!

Love the title by the way.. soo... DRAMATIC!

The plot.. wow... the characters still have their same ...characteristics! And... it's just so good. Please update soon!
qweoirjf chapter 17 . 3/29/2008
Oh my gosh the story is wonderful so far. I mean how you thought of the plot? AMAZING! How do you think of these things? Off to read the rest of the story!
qweoirjf chapter 12 . 3/29/2008
OH MY GOSH! Amazing.. but what does ooc mean? hmm.. whatever. This was a really good chapter. Edward is so cool! i shall continue reading now, and only comment on my favorite chapters... to make your reviews higher!
qweoirjf chapter 11 . 3/29/2008
OH MY GOSH! AWESOME TWIST TO THE STORY! AH!

You are an amazing author. Just amazing. I will continue to read. I am officially obsessed with your story! Uhh huh.. YUP! I shall read on now!
qweoirjf chapter 3 . 3/29/2008
NICE CHAPTER! EDWARD TO THE RESCUE! YAY!

I shall continue reading now!
cherrysakurawolf chapter 19 . 2/17/2008
Please update! Waiting for it!