Reviews for Family Ties
Sora Tayuya chapter 11 . 8/28/2009
Wow...sorry to say but that was a bad ending...sry...
Sora Tayuya chapter 9 . 8/28/2009
Chapter of awsomeness. Dangerous chemicals...evil food...future theories...sweet wickedness
Sora Tayuya chapter 8 . 8/28/2009
Are you kidding? This chapter was very good, excellent. I would like to hear exactly why Ember left though. I do like the ice theme.
Sora Tayuya chapter 7 . 8/28/2009
It would be excellent if Clay and Icicle hooked up. I think it's cute!
xxAnjux chapter 11 . 12/9/2008
I finally finished reading this! xD

but, I realized you left fanfiction...

I was about to cry, to tell you the truth.

Even though you left a year ago, I wish I couldv'e known about last year, then I could've supported you while you were making it...

I'm sorry, I just get really sad when I see people saying goodbye xD

I just wanted you to know, even if your not reading this, your probably my favorite author of all time, and I am pretty depressed that you left.
Little.Miss.Oblivious chapter 11 . 9/12/2007
Ah it's kinda sad they didn't get to live their new life together. Oh well, us readers can always just image somewhere down the road they were able to reunite and spend the remainder of their days together! n.n Anywho, I'm actually still trying to grasp that it's really over. No more chapters and no more stories or sequels. Ah well, all good things must come to an end (unfortunately).

~*Phoenix*~

PS. It was nice while it lasted!
miniku chapter 11 . 9/11/2007
That was a sweet and sad ending. That was a good story I really enjoyed it. Good bye I never forget your stories.
MisterMisfortune chapter 11 . 9/4/2007
*Crying* No! ...FOREVER! o.o o.O *Cries more*

I loved it so much. It's one of my all time favourite stories on Fanfiction...oh god, my eyes are watering. I feel like a pratt -.-; Well, good luck with whatever you decide to do next, but I suggest trying to get an actual book published would be good for you, cause you're an awesome writer.

Bye bye

x

P.S. See ya, Wind Boy :p
MisterMisfortune chapter 10 . 9/4/2007
:O Icicle is an evil, evil lady to steal Ember's stuff1 Sorry, I'm slightly childish...okay VERY childish :) And proud of it too. But I am known by all my friends to have a really good imagination...anyway!

LOVE IT! I honestly don't know where you get all your ideas from! Did you plan this before you started or did you just make it up as you went along? Cause if you made it up as youwent along I'd be VERY amazed :D

MisterMisfortune chapter 9 . 9/4/2007
That's so col! :)

MisterMisfortune chapter 8 . 9/4/2007
I would have thought Raimundo would have come across as being nosy to them :/ Oh well. I like it :)

shadow
xXDeath-N'-HellXx chapter 11 . 9/4/2007
that was really nice! write another story k? well, i'm waiting!
Dumbjohn chapter 11 . 9/3/2007
Awesome ending, I saw Ember as a phoenix and Icicle as a caladrius. I hope you enjoy yourself for the rest of your time! Bye!
miniku chapter 10 . 9/2/2007
That was a funny story about how Icicle got her nose broken. I enjoyed reading that chapter. I can barely wait for the last chapter!
Dumbjohn chapter 10 . 8/30/2007