Reviews for Tattoo Kiss
steffi chapter 7 . 12/18/2009
Fangs? Golden Eyes right after the change? Being able to walk amongst humans at the first day without precfautions from the fanily or recognizable problems on her part?

But hey, it's your AU. I'll just have to try to ignore it and enjoy the show.
steffi chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
Atn first I thought: Eww, she's not marrying Jake! But you slaped him right into the face, so I'm okay with it.

Your reunion really sounds a bit rushed, as if it was just a draft giving the gist of something that might become really good when elaborated.

And you make it sound as if Bella conciously decided to faint?
Window2MySoul chapter 9 . 11/28/2007
hold up. since when do vampires all have mind reading powers. cause that's not in the book. but other than that. it was good :)
Free Energy chapter 10 . 9/6/2007
really cool. i love leon - son of jacob black. hahaha
vampirewings6 chapter 6 . 8/12/2007
ok, question. why would they make emma's middle name jane? cuz jane is an evil member of the volturi...and she like, hurt edward when they were in volterra. so, thats kind of a bad memory...?
alliegirl09 chapter 10 . 6/29/2007
happy birthday!
alliegirl09 chapter 9 . 6/29/2007
oh my gosh i love that u named mikes daughter allison!totally my name!its even spelled the same it totally frekaed me out when i read it! totallt awesome story too i love it!
purplepeopleater chapter 10 . 6/28/2007
that was awesome, but please hurry and write the sequal!and happy birthday :)
Topaz in the Meadow chapter 10 . 6/27/2007
very interesting...sequel please!
Consulting Centurion chapter 10 . 6/27/2007
ooh this is really good! happy birthday!
BeeBee93 chapter 10 . 6/27/2007
omg i love this story!

Happy Birthday for friday - is dead creepy - thats my birthday as well!

keep writing i love da fireball idea!
sophie chapter 3 . 6/26/2007
If you are gonna do another story put in more detail about the feelings of the charactors. That will make the story seem less rushed
thee-dark-enchantress chapter 10 . 6/26/2007
too right there'll be a sequel,hee hee!i can't wait to read it,love the fireball idea,i so would have done that,i'm a little meanie,hee hee!anywho this was really good,i loved the end,it so had to end that way and HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR FRIDAY!here's my prezzy: BIG HUGZ AND KISSES!THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS FANFIC!I LOVE YOU!hee hee!

Willow

x
vampirexangels chapter 6 . 6/26/2007
haha! i have a funny coincidence about emma's name. my sister's name is emma jane jones. how kinda funny!
wordsaremyescape chapter 10 . 6/26/2007
HURRY WITH THE SEQUEL PLZ! oh she set the cafeteria on fire! loved the ending! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! (i mean with the sequel. great story!