Reviews for I'm Yours
HeyJoe0929 chapter 3 . 4/13
I found it a little gross that Sasuke had sex with Sakura after he did it with another girl. My mind is having a hard time processing Sasuke as a manwhore. It's just too OOC...
SasuSaku-istheShiitt chapter 11 . 2/16
I literally face-palmed myself when I read 'misprint'
Anyway, it was an amazing story! It actually made me feel giddy inside :D
SasuSaku-istheShiitt chapter 10 . 2/16
TWO YEARS? DEAR LORD YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK DX
sasusaku fan chapter 11 . 10/31/2014
When will be the next chapter
Kumee-chan chapter 8 . 7/23/2014
OMG! Sakura should have whooped Miho's ass! I hate how weak she is portrayed in this fic, but dang it, I can't stop reading it because it's so good! I'm on chapter 8 and decided to post a review before I went on reading.
xXCorruptedCrimsonXx chapter 11 . 6/4/2014
I love this! So much angst that was finally resolved between them! And lol at Kiba's parts hahahh "who let the dogs out?!" Hhhh at some point, I wanted to bash sasuke and scream at sakura but him falling for her changed that hehe
leah peahh chapter 11 . 1/22/2014
loved the story but sad.u said u would more chapter up an didnt... sad day. anyway once again loved the story it was great
M0kii-chii chapter 11 . 11/5/2013
really beautiful :) keep the good work
Jane Odair chapter 11 . 8/28/2013
Nice chapter and what seems like a pretty sweet ending.
Jane Odair chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
Really liking this story so far. I wasn't expecting that at the end but it seriously made me laugh out loud! I'm glad Sakura is showing some backbone because Sasuke deserves to be frustrated at this point.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/17/2013
Wooow so Sasuke fucks every slut with a vagina and he gets off scott free? Sakura is sooo in love with him. Just shut the fuck up. She's a slut, a whiney bitch, and she can never stand up for herself. Where the fuck is her self-respect? You just degraded every fucking woman in history. Waste of my fucking time. Why are you even alive? Your a shit writer.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/17/2013
Stop making Sakura a slut. You just killed her character. She's fucking worthless now because of your work.
Sleepyreader319 chapter 11 . 7/8/2013
Beautiful. Definitely a happily ever after.
sophisticate chapter 11 . 6/4/2013
i was crying and then laughing and then the smut came eheh and then laughing my gosh this fic has been angst and humor and drama and this is just wonderful everything was so perfect

i should have read this sooner this is too beautiful okay thank you so much you're great i love you
sophisticate chapter 8 . 6/4/2013
The I've Never game was so funny omg how everyone just picked on naruto that was gold

I'm so glad this story is complete by the way Sasuke and Sakura had so much tension I can't wait to read the next chapter ok love this