Reviews for I'm Yours
gracessecret chapter 1 . 1/15
My favorite SasuSaku fic.
Brilliant!
Erniebj chapter 11 . 11/29/2016
Hello...? anyone?
kawabara chapter 11 . 11/23/2016
WHERE IS THE LAST CHAPTER?! YOU'RE ING ME HERE THIS IS MY FAVORITE FIC
Guest chapter 11 . 11/21/2016
Love it!please finish it!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/21/2016
This was a great story i didnt like sasukes character at first but i love thr direction you took it
Guest chapter 11 . 4/23/2016
i love this story can you make another part
Guest chapter 11 . 4/8/2016
Please please please finish! This is my favorite sasusaku fic!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/29/2016
I like this theme toy have of making the reader expecting another character to show and its someone else! And the last part of this chapter was sexy. In a horrible romantic way
Guest chapter 6 . 2/29/2016
Omg...
Guest chapter 5 . 2/29/2016
I really thought was going to be Sasuke walking in which would have been pretty hilarious, though i suppose Sasuke had wouldn't made the gasping sound you described. I feel really bad for rock Lee though. He deserves love.
AiLovesWriting chapter 11 . 11/15/2015
loved it!
RalitsaR chapter 11 . 10/7/2015
It was cheesy, but in a good way! I loved it, I loved the funny moments with Kiba, I loved the angst and love that was in the chapters and ... I just LOVED it! Thank you so much and Good Job!
PerceptionOftheUnique chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
While throughout the story I got really pissed off at Sakura, and then pity, but I really wanted kick Sasuke's ass the entire time, but despite all that, I really did like the story. Especially the really funny scenes, and I absolutely loved the ending, but my absolute favorite scene was when Sakura told Sasuke it was a typo, I was laughing so hard at that scene, because after Sakura kissed him back at the gates, I was thinking 'What about the two years thing?' 'How are they gonna get out of that?' 'Sakura said it was a really important mission.' "It was a typo" LMAO!
Carolare Scarletus chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Y'all need to shut the hell up about Sakura being a whore in this story. I understand that everyone has the right to feel and think however they wish but I can't stand (or should I sit) idly by when haters are bashing what I think is a fairly good story.
It was the AUTHOR's choice to make her out to be the way she is; sure, Sakura could have broke free from Sasuke's controlling hold but that wasn't what the Author was aiming for.
Anyone can agree that the Author wanted to convey the change that happens within him during the course of the short narrative. People CHANGE. They had no relationship beyond a sexual one. Friends with benefits if you will. Sakura, I'm more than certain, knew that. Sasuke made it CLEAR that was the only thing that would occur and happen between them.
Are they emotionally connected at the beginning? No they are not, which means he can do whatever the fuck he wants beyond their "relationship" I wouldn't have written him as a man-whore. But, I appreciate the fact that somehow, some way, Sasuke changes for the better and admits the hidden feelings he had for so long dismissed.

Haters are going to hate.
If the concept of this story, the characters, the pairing or whatever does not sit well with you- Then DO NOT read it! It's as simple as that. Don't go bashing other people's stories because you have conflicting feelings towards a particular story. People have different tastes. So deal with it.

Now, to the lovely Author. :)
Beautifully written. I'm a sucker for stories that show the gradual change of a particularly tough character and the marriage of two compatible lovers :)

Keep it up, please!