Reviews for I'm Yours
leah peahh chapter 11 . 1/22
loved the story but sad.u said u would more chapter up an didnt... sad day. anyway once again loved the story it was great
M0kii-chii chapter 11 . 11/5/2013
really beautiful :) keep the good work
Jane Odair chapter 11 . 8/28/2013
Nice chapter and what seems like a pretty sweet ending.
Jane Odair chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
Really liking this story so far. I wasn't expecting that at the end but it seriously made me laugh out loud! I'm glad Sakura is showing some backbone because Sasuke deserves to be frustrated at this point.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/17/2013
Wooow so Sasuke fucks every slut with a vagina and he gets off scott free? Sakura is sooo in love with him. Just shut the fuck up. She's a slut, a whiney bitch, and she can never stand up for herself. Where the fuck is her self-respect? You just degraded every fucking woman in history. Waste of my fucking time. Why are you even alive? Your a shit writer.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/17/2013
Stop making Sakura a slut. You just killed her character. She's fucking worthless now because of your work.
Sleepyreader319 chapter 11 . 7/8/2013
Beautiful. Definitely a happily ever after.
sophisticate chapter 11 . 6/4/2013
i was crying and then laughing and then the smut came eheh and then laughing my gosh this fic has been angst and humor and drama and this is just wonderful everything was so perfect

i should have read this sooner this is too beautiful okay thank you so much you're great i love you
sophisticate chapter 8 . 6/4/2013
The I've Never game was so funny omg how everyone just picked on naruto that was gold

I'm so glad this story is complete by the way Sasuke and Sakura had so much tension I can't wait to read the next chapter ok love this
Sharotto-chan chapter 11 . 5/18/2013
NEOW! No more to read! :( BUT I LOVE THIS STORY SOO MUCH!
The ending was great... but who you please just do one last chapter... please!
emma chapter 7 . 5/9/2013
ok i love the fact that sasuke is actually trying to chase after her and win her and stuff but no offence but you made sakura a 1000 times more stupid then usual but what do you expect she is already pretty dumb in the manga and anime but...oh well i still love this its one of my favorite fanfics i could read it all day but i cant so keep making more please love your work
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
it is damn great ive been up for this reading the whole fic starting at 1AM TO 5AM I LOVE IT
redruby8 chapter 11 . 2/27/2013
I love this story
xxcandylover23xx chapter 11 . 2/25/2013
One of the funniest good stories I've read. Bouta dancing to "Who Let The Dogs Out," jumping the floor, other shit I forgot. Lml there better be a sq. Good stuff yo.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/25/2013
Its been 4 years! Please update the last chapter! YOUR STORY IS REALLY GOOD! Brought tears to my eyes!