Reviews for Unforgotten Memories
Fuegoglacio chapter 4 . 5/5/2013

Zidane should so be paired with Squall.

Too lazy to sign in... In this review my name is actually there
Guest chapter 4 . 5/5/2013

I'm voting for SeiferxSquall here...

Tallying current opinions...

SeiferxSquall III

SeiferxQuistis II

SeiferxZell I

And it looks like public opinion agrees with me!

Though I wonder why few people like SeiferxZell.
Personally, I think if SeiferxZell exists, Squall should be paired with
RaiineDays chapter 4 . 11/25/2010
Stories with no definite characters seem hard to write but I guess that's the point of the challenge. You did a great job with this though.

DX I really did want to see who it ended up being though, I don't know the characters well enough to decide.
Tifa chapter 4 . 11/5/2008
I love this! Please write another!
Tifa chapter 3 . 11/5/2008
Whoa, very good. Sad though.
Tifa chapter 2 . 11/5/2008
I am loving this! Naive or not, I'm loving it!
Tifa chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
(I just want the cookies!)

Just kidding! I really enjoyed this but I have to admit, seeing the main character as six nearly did me in. But getting past that, very nice!
lunavixen chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
i can actually peg this most as a quall fic, but that's just me *hides from squinoa people* nice work
Eddy Leonhartslover chapter 4 . 10/31/2007
Nice little twist at the end. My vote of course is for Squall and Seifer.

As before very well written.
Eddy Leonhartslover chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Before I leave my review for this I only have one thing to say to you. I am so very sorry that I didn't find you sooner.

Now on to the review, this is amazing and well written. I love the grains of sand analogy.
Sidalee chapter 4 . 8/10/2007
Aw...It was nice of you that you gave us the freedom of choice. I imagine that it was a SeiferxQuistis story 'cause I'm not the biggest yaoi fan (when it comes to Seifer...) I really enjoy this fic, I was super excited until the last words. You keep the tension through the whole story...very pro...super pro. I hope you keep on writing stories like this.
missblacknightsky chapter 4 . 8/9/2007
aw that was brilaint! for me it was SeiferxSquall pairing YAY!
Sidalee chapter 3 . 7/11/2007
Yay...this fic killin' me. Lol. I knew that Seifer is the boyfriend, he-he who else wants to have sex at 13 or if its Quistis than Seifer is I think its a bit weird having sex at 13 or...ok I have sex at 13 but I was (I'm still) more mature in body and mind. Anyway I LOVE this fic. Don't tease me anymore! I need to know! Lol. My quess: SeiferxQuistis because they're my favourite pair and for the more mature way of sexual thoughts or whatever. 2nd quess SeiferxZell if this is a yaoi.
Elichi chapter 3 . 7/10/2007
*raises hand* I vote for Zell!

But ya know, that was probably one of the most well written chapters I've read. Especailly since it's a mystery pairing, and you don't even know if it's for a Yaoi or Het pairing.

Major kudos to you babe!

Can't wait for you to post the next chappy!

Cold Drake Queen chapter 3 . 7/10/2007
I know! I know! -waves hand in air- It's Squall. I know that because it was a rear entry and guns were never mentioned as a first weapon. So that leaves only Squall. Wait I seem to be getting deja vu from this.