Reviews for Popsicle
Wow chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
It was cute. I liked it.
Well that was cathartic chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
awesome
404626 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Haha, I like this. x3 Teasing with ice cream - quite the common practice. Love the way you wrote it, good job.
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
So worth it!I love the ending!
kojocharis chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
OK your just awesome! Not only do you write twisted stories but mostly yaoi. YAY! Personally I've figured that I prefer mostly gay couples over any other. But any way this is an adorable story. Nice fluff not too inappropriate for their age yet. Have you ever noticed how people tend to have the characters do things that they normally wouldn't consider at their ages. Oh well but consider this I believe you are awesome.
lukomouse chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Wo! That was amazin! Hahahaha! I'm going to save this!
takuya chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
aw that was so very cute
rachiru-rebonu chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
I LOVE this story! It is so cute!
Angiejouji1154 chapter 1 . 5/11/2002
AWWWW Keep up the great work! I must admit...I got a little jealous of Daisuke for a minute, but I hope you'll write more stories like this one! Good Job!
suddenly apples chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
*squeals* CUTENESS! _ Lol.. I can never look at popsicles the way I used to anymore..
taito'n'kensuke4ever chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
Whoa baby this is one cool fic! Thanks for reviewing mine :)
Blackout12 chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
Hehe...taking advantage, no? Good for you! Love the work!
tgifjcmjj chapter 1 . 10/31/2001
I love this story i am your number one fan of detention
Empress of the Eclipse chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
*hangs onto table so she doesn't fall off laughing* That was great! The freaky thing is, I have one a little little this only it's a Taito. It's called 'A Day at the Beach' (ohhhhh, shameless advertising! The crime, the crime!) Anyway, I liked this, it was hysterical!
Leslie chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
Loved your story 'Popsicle'. Hope you write a sequel.