Reviews for Miscalculation
vegeta and future trunks chapter 4 . 3/17
Ch4 is my favorite chapter! D This story was FREAKIN HILARIOUS, loved it, vegeta's inexperience with sex, the arguments between vegeta and bulma, & the lemons were all great stuff. Yamchaa dick, im happy bulma didnt get back with him. Loved how Bulma's mother predicted what was going to happen between bulma and vegeta at the end ;) I cant lie there were a lot times within the story where vegeta would piss me off real bad with the things he would say to bulma :/
Yaaay! Loved it loved it loved it!
Fiery Pixie Stik chapter 9 . 12/30/2014
This took me way back. I feel like I may have started reading this when it was first published and I just happened across it while looking up dbz fanfiction since watching dbz on Hulu lol. This was awesome. I loved it. Thank you for the nostalgia.
jj chapter 9 . 11/4/2014
that was great i love it nice job and excellent writing style
Guest chapter 7 . 9/28/2014
I'm sorry, but this chapter was boring.
jojo118016 chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
I friken love this story! It is so well written and the FEELS!.
LadyBardock chapter 9 . 8/27/2014
I really liked it :) Passionate and interesting story :)
SaVrAiNoiR chapter 4 . 8/14/2014
eeeee! This is a nice fanfic!
Blade Redwind chapter 3 . 7/11/2014
Hahahahahahaha! I love THAT! Evil! Awesome! But, so evil!
Blade Redwind chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
OMG! Hahahahahaha! This is just too good a premise to pass up. Seriously xD
elianni chapter 9 . 7/10/2014
Thank u for finishing it may have taken u so long but u did finish it and I'm very happy all i can say is thank u so much and take care this fic was fantastic
Trinity Destler chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Vegeta was /totally/ a virgin before Bulma. One of the last handful of Saiyans in the universe, kept alive by Freiza solely to be a living weapon, and raised by no-social-skills Nappa? He was a traumatised little kid, then he was a killing machine; I don't think his single-mindedness is new. Besides, his reaction to Bulma, the way he lets her treat him like he's no big deal and has no idea how to respond to her- it's obvious.

I hate when people write him as some sex god, because no. He's awkward and helpless with women. So thank you!
snakebun chapter 9 . 6/25/2014
This was beautiful and brilliant. So many feels! you captured the characters so well!
LVR4Trunks-n-Vegeta chapter 9 . 6/24/2014
This was a fantastic fanfic. I love the way that you had Vegeta revealing that he had feelings for Bulma in his own way. Thanks for writing it. :)
LoveandScience chapter 9 . 6/23/2014