Reviews for I am sorry
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
i hate it, one of the dumbest story i have ever read, you bash ron when he is smart and nice funny and good to her,

here is why i hate this story, it not becouse she said she does not love him, or is leaveing him, it that she blames him for her life, if this was i love you and slow over a few year we fell out of love and we are stangers then it would be ok, but to just say you are worthless, and i never love you is cold..
fragilestrength chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Er... Wow!

If nothing else, it was very well written. I, too, think it was out of character for Hermione, but that's part of fanfiction, isn't it? Being ooc...

But, it was very well written, as I said. Concise, to the point, harsh, cruel - despite the fact I'm rather fond of Ron and the R/Hr ship, it was very entertaining. D

-Cayenne
rjjoupa chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Oh wow, this story, so harsh, so unlike the Hermione I picture.

But, nonetheless, it was good, so to speak. Different, cruel, but very well written.

Good job, only talented writers can pull this type of plot off.
lupinsstar chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
I didn't realise you'd put quite so mcu Ron-bashing in it when you told me about it this morning... still, very good, always good cos Kelci rules at everything!

Kelci x
dracohater chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
wow... that was an um interesting interpretation of the future of Ron and Hermione's relationship... but you know that if hermione was in character she would never do that...
someone sinister chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
i weep for the times where people could just as easily put this in the Dramione section...

but it does look like i win when it comes to the shipping section

"I scorn and I mock and I try to distance myself as far from you as possible"

Ha... so that whole Ron/Lavender thing didnt happen right... Hermione wasnt jeolous of Lavender coz she had show ron "She was the safe bet" because Lavender had never gave ron doubt what could happen between them - Hermione did... and she ended up on that huge pile of jeolousy

Ron Wins... :P