Reviews for Follow Her
IsolinaBlack chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Very nice fic. Fairly angsty, but I love angsty stuff, so yeah. 'Tis fairly well-written as well. ;''

And I agree on the disliking-but-not-hating Kikyou thing. Actually, she when I first watched Inuyasha, I preferred InuKik over InuKag, but my opinions have changed since then, as has my intelligence, and even my mental health, so yeah. I prefer InuKag now, as it actually has a future, but a bit of InuKik angst is never so bad.
Dragon Queen23 chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
That was so beautiful. It was really sad that they both died, but it was so beautiful. You write extremely well. I was going to skip over this one because I thought it was going to be a Inu/Kik fanfic, but I clicked anyway, and hey, here is a beautiful story!

Good luck to you and best wishes for your current and future fanfictions!

Xoxo Dragon Queen23
AnimeFanInuYasha chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
*cries* YOU ARE THE MOST AWSOME PERSON EVER! You and me need to formulate a plan on how to go into the tv and kill Kikoy. Also all the InuKik fans. Dear god I hate that pairing. She didn't even love him for HIM! Geeze. I like him a a half-deom better but I think the demon part is a little hotter. Probably because mostly whenever you see him he HAS NO SHIRT ON! Ok just needed to tell you. Cause right when I saw you write " I dilike the InuKik pairing I had to write to you! Also great story. It made me cry, but GREAT ENDING! SO HAPPY! Anyway, yeah, so, ok i'm done. INUKAG FOREVER!(die Kikyo)