Reviews for Becoming too visible
Dark-flames chapter 7 . 7/26/2007
Hey...

So just wanted to check in and say I'm still hooked on this story and I very much enjoyed reading through this chappy. Specially towards the end (although the John comment made me sad... miss the dad... didn't think I would).

anyhow, way to tired to make any sense of this review, jsut wanted to let you know I'm loving the story... big fan of the prequel too...
TammiTam chapter 7 . 7/26/2007
Oh WOW! Awesome story girl, but then again, yours have never disappointed me yet! I can't wait to read the ending. Poor broken Sammy ... he needs my comfort!
J.A. Carlton chapter 7 . 7/26/2007
Man Roz! You evil evil woman!

I spend the entire time reading this chapter squirming in my seat while drinking my morning coffee and getting ready for work. My heart is pounding like I ran a freakin marathon and I can smell oily black soot-smoke in the back of my throat!

That's just... freakin' awesome!

Beautiful fantastic! Job! WOW... as in holy cow WOW!

Can't wait to see how you wrap it up! You'll probably make me cry or someting!

Evil I tell you!

:D

and once more... Excellent!

sifi
mollieclarke chapter 7 . 7/26/2007
brilliant chapter

plz update soon
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 7 . 7/26/2007
great part!
funkyspunk chapter 7 . 7/26/2007
yay! More Limp!Sam! *grins widely* Awesome chapter! Really worth the wait. Good job rozzy! Cant wait for the next one! Ooh..do I sense a little..scratch that, HUGE chickflick coming up? xD

love your work!

funky
kokoda2007 chapter 7 . 7/25/2007
Love this story and don't want it to end - but next chapter now please!
sammygirl1963 chapter 7 . 7/25/2007
WOW what an awesome chapter! I, myself was wondering why that ghost was still arounf after Dean had burnt the bones. Good thing Sammy knew why!

Murdoch got off easy-he's lucky Dean didn't allow him to burn to death!

Thank God, the boys are out of that building now and headed for help. Dean is still going to have some talking to do tho because at this point, Sammy thinks that Dean thinks he is worthless and helpless!
Susan82 chapter 7 . 7/25/2007
Just when I was thinking that Murdoch really needed someone to kick his butt, good ol' Dean breaks his ankle. Good job, Dean! Ah, much better.

I was wondering if the bastard would meet a grisly end...I guess he did! Although a bullet through the skull is a heck of a lot better than being burned alive. I agree with Dean...it was a better death than he deserved.

Poor Sammy (I seem to say that a lot in our stories! lol). He saves the girl, only to be rewarded by falling prey to the ghostly Saunders, which of course leads to...Dean to the rescue! Big brother, saving his baby bro from yet another fire. Oh, and loved the Lucky Charms and Gummi Bears line. Very cute.

Absolutely fantastic chapter! Bad guys and ghosts dying, brothers reunited, all with a dash of Bobby for an added bonus. Loved it!

-Susan
JoyofReading chapter 7 . 7/25/2007
I'm glad everyone got out alive, well everyone I wanted to get out got out alive. Oh man the drama that could follow...

Only one chappie left huh? I look forward to it.
Spuffyshipper chapter 7 . 7/25/2007
Good least Sammy is safe now.
bb1128 chapter 7 . 7/25/2007
great chapter..can't wait for the next, update soon )
Starliteyes17 chapter 7 . 7/25/2007
You know, it doesn't matter how many times Sam gets limped in a story - it just never gets old! And you take the cake with the most limpage of any author I know, Roz.

Yay for Murdoch's death! Yay for Saunders going to hell! Yay for Bobby! Yay for protective Dean and limp Sam!

And an especial yay to you for writing it all down for us to enjoy! Now it's time for the hospital scene, my favoritest of them all. I'm such a begger, lol.

Thanks for another good chapter Roz! Can't wait to see how you're going to end things and get Sam all put back together.
maxandkiz chapter 7 . 7/25/2007
Yeah, they're finally out of the building and together again. Great timing on Bobby's part. guess Anderson did one thing right. And the best is yet to come. Sam deserves one heck of a chick flick moment for all he's had to go through. Dean owes him (and us) that much at least. Can't wait to find out if Dean tells Sam everything.
Dawn Vesper chapter 7 . 7/25/2007
love the chapter! omg the nails in sams arm literally made me cringe! loyally waiting for the next chapter

thanks