Reviews for Becoming too visible
Just A Tad Bit Fanatic chapter 12 . 11/1/2008
aww poor sammy he really got the crap beaten out of him didn't he?
kirallie chapter 12 . 10/10/2008
Poor Sam, you really enjoy bashing him round. Glad he was okay in the end. Good work!
Ihni chapter 12 . 3/1/2008
Aw jeez. Whoah. Once again, one of your stories have kept me awake for a few hours longer than I intended. Damn you for that. But also, thank you for that.

Now. I'm glad that Joshua and Bobby were there. I like them. I'm glad that Hank and Freddie and the ghost and that damned hunter and the Murdochs are dead. I didn't like that. I'm glad that Dean and Sam are okay. I REALLY like them. I'm glad that the dog is okay. I like him.

What I'm not too fond of are the lies. *tsk tsk tsk* Dean has to learn how to tell the truth. And both of the brothers need to learn how to deal with their inner chicks. Chick flick moments ("speak of emotions") are good. They have to learn that, one way or another :P
Ihni chapter 11 . 3/1/2008
I love that dog. GOOD dog. :)
Ihni chapter 10 . 3/1/2008
What is WRONG with that Hank guy? Gah! *big heavy sigh of frustration* I swear, I hope they kill him as soon as they fucking can.

Sam on a high was amusing, though. Heh.
Ihni chapter 9 . 3/1/2008
wtf? Okay I'm confused.
Ihni chapter 8 . 3/1/2008
What's WITH the Murdochs? Seriously! I don't like that Hank fellow either ...

... I DO, however, like Gestapo Bob.
Ihni chapter 7 . 3/1/2008
Correction; I LOVE Bobby.
Ihni chapter 6 . 3/1/2008
I like Bobby, though.
Ihni chapter 5 . 3/1/2008
And now, I hate Murdoch.
Ihni chapter 4 . 3/1/2008
I hate Ben.
kelsey black chapter 12 . 2/27/2008
this was really good - i enjoyed it, and its predecessor, a whole lot. out of curiosity - was the reason for sam punching joshua a reference to growing pains? because i have got to admit to being well and truly hooked on that story too
JenBurch chapter 12 . 1/27/2008
Okay, I have finally made my way through everything you've written and I'm so impressed! i loved the whole thing, I loved this story and I loved how you wound it up. Not the usual "happy families" with all their perfectly fixed problems, rather a return to 'Winchester Normal' with the promise of a new hunt. It was great!

Like i said, I would've reviewed every chapter but I could barely breathe by the end of some of them so I really hope you'll forgive me for that :)

Awesome stuff, hun, and keep up the good work!
Raynidreams chapter 12 . 1/10/2008
“I was wondering how long it would take Princess Samantha to make her reappearance.” With an exaggerated flourish he plumped up the pillow, “Look - all nice an fluffy again, just how you like it.” - So funny.

That was a wonderful rounding off chapter, witha lovely flourish of one liners from the boys. Nice descriptions of Sam's character in this.
Raynidreams chapter 10 . 1/10/2008
Cool, more chapters than I expected. Loving the sideline story to this. Drugged envelopes and Sam off his trolly adds a dramatic / hysterical element to the closing of this.
298 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »