Reviews for Becoming too visible
McB chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Ah! I love it! Update, update, update!
friendly chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
awesome start. can't wait for more
Raven524 chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
You're back! I'm loving this one so far, nice job of building suspense and of course throwing poor Dean into yet another wall...I swear that man is going to have a fear of walls before he's 30!

Can't wait for the next update!
Dollar Short chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Your writing flows so smoothly, I can really feel the tension between Sam and Dean. I'm afraid I rather like it when they fight. Nice gritty atmosphere.
sendintheclowns chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Interesting set up. Both boys are carrying plenty of baggage which makes for good reading. I felt that the show glossed over the repercussions of John's death and its impact on the brothers' relationship. Can't wait to see how this plays out.
Ash8 chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Awesome Rozzy. Really looking forward to this one. Ben's a great OC - I mean, not very nice, but good characterisation. Straight to favourites. Thanks
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Well, you've got me gripped. I can't wait to read more. Looking forward to the Limp!Sammy angst.
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
I am always up for some good limpage. I love how well you've taken to writing-I remember a time when you said you weren't a writer...and now look at you :) I know I've been a terrible reviewer but seeing an update from you always makes me smile.
Nimrodel Lorellin chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Fabulous! I Loved it! I love limp!Sam:-)

Update soon!
TammiTam chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Rozzy ... you had me at hello! Dear God woman you certainly know how to draw a person into a story! Update soon, or you know me, I'll pee my pants!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
WOW Rozzy, no doubt about it. This is gonna be another freaking awesome story!

Oh how I already hate that Ben character. He has no right to feel about Sammy the way he does. He doesn't even no the kid and gave him grief. That right there should have told Dean to get the heck away from this job.

It tickled me to no ends when Sam knocked Ben on his ass and almost broke his nose. The man finally got what he had been asking for all night!
Eve2006 chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Brilliant, I'm so glad that you are doing a follow up to Beconing Invisible, can't wait for the next chapter. Love the Sammy Angst!
jae chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
A great start to the story. You have done a very strong job of capturing the characters of both Sam and Dean.

I look forward to chapter two!

J