Reviews for Becoming too visible
Lovetoread89 chapter 12 . 9/13/2007
That was really good, I thought that it was so well written and I loved the ending.
Nimrodel Lorellin chapter 12 . 9/12/2007
I absolutely loved it, really enjoyed your story . You really have a great talent, that is.

Thank you so much for the many hours of reading pleasure it give me. It will forever remain on my favorites list.

P.S. And of course I'm looking forward to heaps more of your work! _
SilverStorm06 chapter 12 . 9/12/2007
Great story as usual! It fulfilled my angst need for the day. :)
Ms Hobgoblin chapter 12 . 9/12/2007
Great story. Thanks for writing it, I found it exciting, griping, funny (humorous) and interesting. You kept the characters true to form too.

Loved it, and hope you will write more stories soon!

Hob x
Ash8 chapter 12 . 9/12/2007
I really enjoyed that. It's a shame it's over. I'll keep a look out for your next one. (Hint hint!)
Raven524 chapter 12 . 9/11/2007
Aw...I really loved the ending on this one! Sam and Rummy just too cute. And then Sam getting caught sneaking out by Dean...perfect!

Of course, you had me worried for a moment when Sam had to be rushed to the hospital, but I should have known you'd make it ok.

Great job and a wonderful story. I'm just sorry it had to end.

So ah...what will you be writing next?
TammiTam chapter 12 . 9/11/2007
AWESOME story Rozzy, though am I smelling a follow-up in the future? Perhaps some back story to the reason Sam hit Joshua? Dean having to admit the truth?
Poaetpainter chapter 12 . 9/11/2007
Loved this story so much!

Thanks for sharing it
sammygirl1963 chapter 12 . 9/11/2007
Truly awesome ending to a fantastic story! The perfect amount of angst as we had to wonder how badly those drugs in Sam's sytem were hurting him and how Dean was suffering from the guilt of blaming himself for everything that happened to his baby brother!

I love the way you brought in the ex-hunter doctor and that he knew John's boys! Then we knew that Sammy would get the best care possible by a doc that truly cared about the boys!

Then we had the pleasure of seeing the brothers relax and get back to their usual selves after Sam finally was on the mend! We got to see protective Dean, Bobby, and Joshua which led to Sammy sneaking out (I loved that part)

Can't wait for your next story!
MDarKspIrIt chapter 12 . 9/11/2007
Good chapter and good end for your story! Will there be a sequel? I sure hope so... Wonder if Sam's gonna find out the truth... Anyway, good job!
DreamShadows chapter 12 . 9/11/2007
Wonderful...

Nuff said...

Take care,

OSS

PS I loved the last line!
gothraven89 chapter 12 . 9/11/2007
OMG, THAT WAS TOTALLY ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I HAVE EVER READ!

YOU ROCK GIRL!

AND I HOPE YOU KEEP THEM COMING,THOUGH I WOULD LOVE TO SEE A STORY WHERE SAM FINALLY BLOWS HIS TOP AND RIPS DEAN TO SHREDS FOR LYING TO HIM THROUGH HIS TEETH!

ANYWAY, SEEYA LATERS!
LYNN chapter 12 . 9/11/2007
EXCELLENT STORY...YOU ARE A VERY TALENTED WRITER. PLEASE CONTINUE TO ENTERTAIN US...
JoyofReading chapter 12 . 9/11/2007
I liked the ending but we never did find out what Sam told Joshua. I am sad to see this end, but I guess it had to at some point.

Love that Dean busted Sam's ass when he was sneaking back into the window.

Again good job!
J.A. Carlton chapter 12 . 9/11/2007
Hey Roz!

That was ultimately gratifying! Thank you so much for a perfectly rendered final installment to your awesome story!

At last the brothers' Winchester are united once more in purpose! The mistakes hopefully, as you said, Lessons learned not to be repeated.

Hopefully with all this to be water under the bridge the road ahead can be just that much smoother for both of them!

Wonder when you're going to start your next fic?

:D

Thanks so much Roz for such a wonderful read!

You build an excellent story woman!

:D