Reviews for Zodiacal Light
emeraldflame91 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
After watching "U is for Undivided" it was clear that Matt's controlled ability to turn into Shagon needed some closure. We needed to know how Will felt, especially since she'd been at the hands of Posessed!Shagon before and that had been quite frightening. (Of course we also needed to know Matt's feelings, too.) You handled this closure very well. Will and Matt's discussion was great and I loved Matt's line about the Spiderman kiss. It still makes me smile and chuckle every time I read it. I vote that you write a drabble - for lulz more than anything else - where she actually gives him a Spiderman kiss. ;)
w.i.t.c.h fan in ut chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Great story! I love the will matt romance!
koolkame chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
I never thought that his memory would have been impaired, good catch! This also addressed Will's uneasiness around Shagon which I'm writing about myself and the ending was a nice touch on that matter.
deadlykitty chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
cute! I liked it, and I hope you will write more soon!
Shiroi Misa chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
This is cool, I liked it. I'm doing one from Matt's point of view through out the Shagon saga. But I see I'm not the only one who noticed Nerissa kept calling him Dear Heart. I have my own theory about that but I'm saving that for another fic. GOOD JOB!