Reviews for Worldly Prisoners
katrin lily chapter 11 . 4/18
since you stopped writing this story it WOULD BE NICE IF YOU PUT ON HIATUS OR ABANDONED in the summary block!
brandon chapter 11 . 3/28
update?
gaschalk chapter 9 . 3/26
Well it does look like you have abandoned this story since it is what 7 years since this was updated.
too bad it was a good story and had me on the edge of my seat with most of it.
Stan
Buggles chapter 11 . 3/15
you said that that there was 7 elements that needed to be used to create the portal but you used 8 instead so does that mean that 7 of them are the main power and one is like the focus or something or is there actually 8 elements to create the portal.
eliteshadow chapter 3 . 3/12
cool story
monbade chapter 1 . 2/21
interesting story, too bad its dead
BijinTsuki chapter 11 . 2/19
That is truly the most terrible place to end the chapter. I know your profile says you have lost inspiration for this story but there is one question that I would like answered. How is it that Lily knows Terra spells? You still didn't explain that and now having Harry not wanting to go back to Earth. Plus what about Sirius? Harry promised to get him a trial. If you don't have enough inspiration to go through all seven books then at least try to finish this book and leave no loose ends. It's been 8 years there has to be some ideas floating around in your head for this story. I find just reading my own writings (that are not posted because they are in finished) helps bring out ideas.
Here is hoping you will finish this wounderful story. Smiles ;p
mr guy chapter 8 . 12/6/2014
All i have seen throughout these stories is harry consistently failing to succeed at anything important. No wonder you arent updating anymore. The ditch you have written this into would take another three stories to get out.
crazyjim87 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I like the story but i haven't seen an update for 8 years. Are you planning on continuing it have you lost your will ti write for this one? Please post an update to let the readers know.
orion0905 chapter 11 . 11/21/2014
Well this was a great bunch of stories, lots of fun and the real fight was between albus and Harry. In sorry to see it was not finished but hey that happens.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/28/2014
verry good fanfiction!
kuroyuki96 chapter 11 . 10/7/2014
This is great just awesome!
Oh my effing god i cant wait for more...
Even if its been years since your last update...
I wonder if this has been dropped
Even if it has
This series is definitely one of my favourites
Great job on this !
I thank you oh great author for this wonderful piece of art
And for allowing us lowly readers to read this
LOL!
Well i am really greatfull and hope u will update again sometime soon

This was just awesome sauce!xD
Ren O'neil chapter 11 . 8/29/2014
Please continue. I love this and you left it at a major cliffie. You have not done what I really wanted, a scan of snape.
AnimeGuyLove-R14 chapter 11 . 8/12/2014
I am so severely pissed right now that I can not form a coherent thought! I have just spent hours upon hours reading the best Dark/powerful, best written, and awesome Harry Potter story on and I find out that you decided to NOT FINISH IT! And the reason, oh my god don't even get me started. That has to be my most astronomically hated statement by you Fanfiction authors! I don't know whether to laugh hysterically, break something, or cry for hours looking at that DAMNED piece of SHIT statement on your profile page! If it wasn't midnight with six people sleeping in my house the neighbors would think I was being murdered...send me a message when you "find inspiration." Good day.
Sincerely,
One GOD DAMNED PISSED THE FUCK OFF FAN!
SleepyMangaHead chapter 11 . 7/26/2014
Please update this story, I really love this series that your writing and it's really good. Your version of Harry kicks ass. I agree that cross referencing the two Snapes is quite amusing. I think that Harry should keep living on Terra but still visit Earth from time to time. I mean sure Hogwarts is fun and I think he would try to learn how to adapt Earth technology to Terra but his home is on Terra and people on Earth just keep screwing him over. Sure he has his friends but besides them.