Reviews for Worldly Prisoners
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 11 . 12/22/2015
kyaa! listo me volvi fan de este fanfic!
me enamoro el primero, el segundo y este es mejor!
yo tampoco dejaria ese mundo, alli crecio Harry y aprendio mucho y ser amado, puede tener un buena vida.
pero aun debe unos trabajos en el otro mundo, magico, y mas matar al director viejito come caramelos! ese ya no debe vivir! aunque seria genial que note que lo estan observando! ya que el director podria saber como evitar algunos trucos de Harry!
pliss me muero! seguila!
RudeMinnesotan chapter 11 . 9/19/2015
Oh man what an ending. I know on your ugh or page you said yer not finishing, but just WOW! This was great to read. So thank you!
hpsg1-andromedia chapter 11 . 6/25/2015
this was an amazing series you wrote and its to bad that you abandoned it completely. I did have a suggestion of ending this story with one more chapter, harry already made his friends aware that he was considering not returning to his world and instead staying in terra. perhaps make a final chapter where he does so, just a short epilouge where his friends return to earth and harry returns to garden living happily. it would leave many plot lines unresolved like dumbledore's future actions or perhaps dumbledore decided to stay away from harry after seeing this fight. it leaves the future of the timeline open to imagination while still leaving readers with a conclusion and you can add an AN stating that this story is permanently abandoned and maybe suggest some other write make a continuation for it, or even just use your story as a basis to make there own (since there are so few ff8hp stories.) also you might want to move this series into the xover catagory to make it easier to find (I vagely remembered reading some of this series years ago and it took a while to find it again usign the search feature). just an idea as a reader who hates seeing good stories left without any resolution.
katrin lily chapter 11 . 4/18/2015
since you stopped writing this story it WOULD BE NICE IF YOU PUT ON HIATUS OR ABANDONED in the summary block!
brandon chapter 11 . 3/28/2015
update?
gaschalk chapter 9 . 3/26/2015
Well it does look like you have abandoned this story since it is what 7 years since this was updated.
too bad it was a good story and had me on the edge of my seat with most of it.
Stan
Buggles chapter 11 . 3/15/2015
you said that that there was 7 elements that needed to be used to create the portal but you used 8 instead so does that mean that 7 of them are the main power and one is like the focus or something or is there actually 8 elements to create the portal.
eliteshadow chapter 3 . 3/12/2015
cool story
monbade chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
interesting story, too bad its dead
BijinTsuki chapter 11 . 2/19/2015
That is truly the most terrible place to end the chapter. I know your profile says you have lost inspiration for this story but there is one question that I would like answered. How is it that Lily knows Terra spells? You still didn't explain that and now having Harry not wanting to go back to Earth. Plus what about Sirius? Harry promised to get him a trial. If you don't have enough inspiration to go through all seven books then at least try to finish this book and leave no loose ends. It's been 8 years there has to be some ideas floating around in your head for this story. I find just reading my own writings (that are not posted because they are in finished) helps bring out ideas.
Here is hoping you will finish this wounderful story. Smiles ;p
mr guy chapter 8 . 12/6/2014
All i have seen throughout these stories is harry consistently failing to succeed at anything important. No wonder you arent updating anymore. The ditch you have written this into would take another three stories to get out.
crazyjim87 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I like the story but i haven't seen an update for 8 years. Are you planning on continuing it have you lost your will ti write for this one? Please post an update to let the readers know.
orion0905 chapter 11 . 11/21/2014
Well this was a great bunch of stories, lots of fun and the real fight was between albus and Harry. In sorry to see it was not finished but hey that happens.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/28/2014
verry good fanfiction!
kuroyuki96 chapter 11 . 10/7/2014
This is great just awesome!
Oh my effing god i cant wait for more...
Even if its been years since your last update...
I wonder if this has been dropped
Even if it has
This series is definitely one of my favourites
Great job on this !
I thank you oh great author for this wonderful piece of art
And for allowing us lowly readers to read this
LOL!
Well i am really greatfull and hope u will update again sometime soon

This was just awesome sauce!xD