Reviews for Where We Are Now
Collen DeWitt chapter 12 . 12/17/2009
I remember you from "back in the day" :) Feeling bored and nostalgic and stumbled upon good old and this story. Good stuff here going.
HayAllTimeLow chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
I love it.

Really good :)
Sarah chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
This is such a good story! It's a shame it hasn't been updated recently, I would love to read more of it. It was pretty much the only active IAHB fic on here. :(
valarie chapter 9 . 2/25/2008
YEAH! Another chapter. I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I can't wait to see what happens. Hurry and post more! LoL
Sarah chapter 9 . 2/1/2008
Story is wonderful. Love how your using mature language, makes it a lot more believable. A lot of stories on here don't do that. But great work! Update soon!
Olivia chapter 9 . 1/14/2008
*claps*

An update!

I can never think of anything constructive to say when I review. What more can I say besides 'I love it'?

Flicia89 chapter 9 . 1/10/2008
i really liked this chapter and the flashbacks between the two in highschool. update soon.
Valarie chapter 8 . 12/6/2007
Yeah you know who i am! I WANT MORE! hahahahaha hury! I'm loving it so far!

Valarie
Olivia chapter 8 . 11/30/2007
I'm glad you updated once again. I'm really loving where you are taking this. Hope you make well on your promise and update soon.

-Liv
Sarah chapter 8 . 11/21/2007
Song choice for that chapter was awesome. It clearly portrays how conflicted Tyler is over the loss of Val. And although I wouldn't blame him at all for being a complete jerk to her after what she put him through, I'm glad you took the other route. Also glad that they met up in this chapter! Some stories are too dragged out.
Olivia chapter 7 . 11/9/2007
I don't know what compelled me to look up In A Heartbeat fic after so many years, but I did, and boy am I happy about it!

This fic is amazing. Very entertaining. I hope you don't leave us hanging for long.
Sarah chapter 7 . 11/6/2007
Loving the story so far. I usually don't read unfinished stories, and haven't even thought about In a Heartbeat in years, but I'm glad I stumbled across your fic. Good writing and I hope you continue soon!
Flicia89 chapter 7 . 10/10/2007
I read this story when you posted it the first time a while back and I really liked the story line and where you took it. I like the new version even better. UPDATE Soon.
hockeygrl99 chapter 7 . 10/1/2007
hey this is such a good story. i cant wait to read more. :)
Thayet-Victoria chapter 7 . 9/26/2007
I soo miss In a Heartbeat and it makes me happy that someone is still writing about them. Yay...