Reviews for Peacemaker
agirl2224 chapter 18 . 8/19/2009
I really hope you are still planning on finishing this. I realy enjoyed this story and even though you could get away with ending it here, it would be better to add more.
madmomof4 chapter 18 . 5/3/2009
you have really captured each charachters personality, I can't wait to read more.
hope4eternity chapter 18 . 10/27/2007
Oh please can you continue! You do plan on writing more to the story don't you! You can always perfect and rewrite, after you finished :) Can't wait!

Kelley
hij567 chapter 18 . 10/10/2007
I really like your story. I just read the whole thing for the 1st time. I can't wait to hear more.
jashaw chapter 18 . 10/10/2007
This story is really good I hope you update soon! I can't wait to find out what happens next.
MidnyghtVampyrezz chapter 18 . 10/7/2007
so good please hurry and update!
stupid shiny volvo driver chapter 18 . 10/5/2007
You have captured so much of each character within every changing POV! Something I have never attempted to do, you do so well. I love the last paragraph in Edward's POV...so sweet and sad. You know I feel very privileged to know just where all this wonderful writing is headed and happy you invited my to go along for the ride.

SSVD
Selonianth chapter 17 . 9/12/2007
hurry up with the rest... because this can't be the end it just isn't ending material
FunkyDancingDinos chapter 17 . 8/28/2007
Oh my! I absolutely ADORE your work. I was so torn at first, with Edward and Bella being so far apart, I thought he'd never realize that they needed each other. It's sad that he has to come back to her like this though. Will they ever get their happy ending? *Sigh*

I also enjoy your characterization. You've really captured them in the right light! Jacob awes me at how well written he is. You've kept him young, but at the same time, growing. If that makes any sense. *g* And Edward... Nothing better than a brooding Edward full of passionate love for Bella. My heart aches to see them happy again.

This chapter really captures something I wish more writers would; the difference between Jacob and Edward. You write them to have such a strong hate to each other, yet they still both know that they have to be there- for Bella. The last part with Jacob telling Edward to bite her made me want to cry. I'm defiantly NOT a Jacob/Bella shipper- I honestly hate it- but after seeing how much he helped her, and how much it's tearing him apart to even lose her as a friend makes me quite teary-eyed.

Over-all, I'm questioning peoples sanity right now; Why are their so few reveiws! This is one of the best fic's I've come across on here lately. I can't wait for the next chapter! :D

Lovely job!
stupid shiny volvo driver chapter 17 . 8/28/2007
‘I love her, too, you know.’

The first time I read that line I thought...Ah...Jacob. And your Jake gives her up. Bella is fulfilling her 'peacemaker' role without even knowing it. Very, very nice. Love your revised chapters also...but hey...you know all this!
stupid shiny volvo driver chapter 16 . 8/14/2007
"In spite of his words, he had stolen my humanity. And if anyone was living a damned existence, it was I."

Ah! Love that line! Everything that Edward tried not to do, he did by default! Love Charlie's thoughts! And the heartwrenching line about Bella killing him! Edward love all around especially when he gets it through his head that, yeah, she really does love him! Love the Edward-Jacob exchange! It's not often I get a chance to be so gushy! BTW! Nice additions to chapters 1 & 2!
vtcullen chapter 16 . 8/14/2007
Ooh, that last line is haunting, but in a good way.

Best chapter yet.
bella chapter 15 . 7/29/2007
I love your story. Can't wait to hear more!
stupid shiny volvo driver chapter 15 . 7/25/2007
Edward's struggle to do the right thing is wonderful. Oh, and how quickly he thinks of others as 'insignificant'!

"A monster I may be, but I was not a werewolf." How utterly perfect for Edward to think at a time such as that! Love it!
Alix.Natalie chapter 15 . 7/24/2007
I hope Edward will finally see the light and make the right decision, for both Bella and Edward's sake.