Reviews for I Thought We Did
Nynaeve80 chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Wonderful! I love Remus/Sirius fics! This was so cute!
xxanglophilexx chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Oh, this was so perfect and sweet. I loved the whole concept. Morning after fics are gold, and this one was even better. It was so, so adorable that I can't even put it into words. I loved it.
Hysteri chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Haha i thought the twist was funnie. lol i started laughing and now im getting weird looks. from my dog. lol haha it was rly good. u really need to write some more!
Rubber-duckiesofdoom chapter 1 . 6/7/2007

Haha, adorable ending.

Elpin chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Very nice. I do love nervous!Remus.

Wolf eyes... yum. :-)
hermionegranger47393 chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
XD! AH. I got a birthday gift. *squee* it can't get any better when it's from you! :D Love it!

I simply LOVE the concept. And Nervous!Remus is adorable. And a big mistake that authors do is not put any emotions or thoughts in while they kiss. It's just like... kiss. No thoughts.

Here there were so many, (like in 44 things Remus would die for) and it was just the sweetness of the FACT of it all... that doesn't make sense, does it? Well, anyway, this was an excellent gift nonetheless! LOVED it. Like all of your fics XP
Scision chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
haha XD thats so cute, i love it when they find out they actually DIDN'T... tehehehe XD i also liked the opening bit with sirius, rofl.

and wow, aside from the funny aura of this, the part when remus said “Your first time wasn’t even with someone human.” i was just like. smashed inside with a hammer. D8 D8 -snugs remus-

tehehe. nice write C: