Reviews for Better Than Me
Azula's Flame 1415 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
hi. so i really like this story its good. love the beginniing its one my favorite begiinnings in stories that ive read. but i like how miley wrote a song for lily that was cute. and how she came out and said she bi sexual and how she broke up with lily that was very well written and really cute ans sweet. so whats going to happen when miley comes back? keep goign itts good
magicmumu chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Interesting story. I liked it, but I was listning to the song as I was reading this, and I didn't notice any variation from the song to the lyrics on the page.

Erin
Bloody Violet Heart chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
I really like it. Really cute and sweet!
f00f00 chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
love love love.
Widows chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
wow soo cute liked it alot,there really short and stuff but there still really good hehe.
shawn-n-belle chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
aww that was adorable! I loved it! oh, and I'm going to send you a PM about "Just For You" K?
beautifuladdiction26 chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
This was good. I can't remember reading a Miley/Lilly fic where they were breaking up.
Love.is.like.a.drug chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
I liked it. There arent many Liley fics where they break up. This is really good. :)
SmylieLove chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
aww, that was so cute !
jaygee chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
you had me crying at one part. Great Job! another one please!
Lily Truscott X a mystery chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
I love this one shot. It was so obviouse that Miley was still too embarrassed to admit that she had a 'girlfriend' to the world, with her always putting "Hannah Montana" first in her realship with Lilly. What a total cop out. But totally understandable one.

So are you going to add a second chapter where Lilly forgives Miley for breaking her heart? Or are you going to write a one shot?
Hads337 chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
wow, very good.
AsIAmBeYourself chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
another great one-shot. this would also probably make a pretty good story too. great job.