Reviews for Scott & Penelope III: Junior Prank
CandyIsYummyNomNom chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
"Does that mean tonight we don't have s..."

"Nope"

"AW MAN! I was looking forward to that spaghetti."
obabema chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
I LEARNED SOMETHING! That there will never be a Nergel III.

Nice fanfic! _
TrickyTiara chapter 4 . 3/4/2008
I love your fanfics, I do.
Father Jack chapter 4 . 7/23/2007
These are really fun to read, well written too.

Loved the spaghetti joke too, made me laugh out loud :)
DriedFrupcakes chapter 4 . 6/25/2007
Your short stories are always a blast to read, and this was no different. I also LOVE the semi-adult humor you manage to squash in there. xD It's great. :)

-KKBS
o-flightless chapter 3 . 6/21/2007
LOL! Loved it! Great chapter dude!
Bob-dude17 chapter 3 . 6/21/2007
This was a good chapter, keep it up!
Tora Newton Y chapter 3 . 6/21/2007
...DUDE, WHERE AM I? D: I'M TECHNECIALLY BILLY'S COUSIN IN LAW...YOU KNOW ME FROM DEVART, YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT. XD *brick'd*

...but seriously, I need to make myself known as Junior's wife. CAN I CAMEO IN THE NEXT CHAPTER PRETTY PLEASE? ...and with my son Nergal I?

I'll love you. D:

...Okay I'll stop being a nag. XD

COOL FIC THOUGH, YOUR SCOTT AND PENELOPE SERIES IS COOL. Drunk on steak sauce. XD That's priceless.

...haha, Maxwell House. That's good. 8D

Tora
o-flightless chapter 2 . 6/12/2007
LOL! This is halarious! I love Scott and Penelope! By the way, I'm about to upload your request!

Can't wait for more.
DriedFrupcakes chapter 2 . 6/11/2007
Lol, steak sauce! Love the reference to an earlier episode. :)

The humor you incorporate into your stories is always awesome, and this chappie was no exception.

-KKBS
Azada chapter 2 . 6/11/2007
I can already tell from the end of this chapter next one is going to be hilarious. XD
white moon dragon of light chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
I HPE YOU UP DATE SOON! I LIKE THIS STORY!
o-flightless chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
HA! Really good so far! You're really great at dialouge, I can totally picture all of the characters saying this! Can't wait for the update!
Azada chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
“Well…what else would I spike it with?”

“Alcohol?”

“Yeah, but this is a kid-friendly fanfiction, Junior. Besides, some people start hallucinating when drinking too much steak sauce. How fun will that be?”

XDD that part cracked me up! haha!