Reviews for Hoggy, Warty Hogwarts
HannahDrogo chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
THAT WAS SOOO CUTE! That was frickin amazing! You are super talented! This is going on my favorites ASAP.
YumSmoothie chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Absolutely Fantastic. Brilliant poem. Hilerious, and cute. Lovely idea too.

Well done.
Miranda Took chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
aW, THAT'S SO SWEET AND FUNNY! LOVED IT!
Ember Nickel chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
A clever and endearing poem.

The house so many slight:

The friendly, loyal, Hufflepuff,

Now shines in a new light.
truthsetfree chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Very cute. Nice use of rhyme-scheme. That certainly couldn't have been easy to pull off.
Ski000Girl chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
really cool idea. now you've got me wondering why JK chose the name Hogwarts.
Sera dy Relandrant chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Lolz very funny - especially the piggy grin part (really cute - piggy grins are a-dor-ah-bel just like baby grins). Perhaps the Hat should sing it.
Squibakou chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
great poem, really sweet, and a very original concept, I loved it. Thanks!
MorganisM-Lve chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
hey hey hey!

That was awesome! Really enjoyed it. good spelling too!

must have taken u yonkers!

x Morgan.
LeadingLadies9394 chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
You're amazing! I loved it!

Your spelling, grammar, and everything was refreshingly good as well!

-Lady
SuGaRLiLy chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
This was amazingly adorable and extremely clever! This situation seems so plausible to me. I could definitely see Helga having a little piglet as a pet. The storyline was thoroughly original, and you even managed to get in really great characterizations of the four founders. Slytherin's initial attitude of disgust was perfect, as was Rowena's logical approach to the question of naming the school. Helga was possibly my favorite of all in this- she was so willing to defend and protect her little pet. She is definitely the sort of person who would be able to see past someone's/something's seemingly less attractive exterior to the beauty within. I don't think people normally give her enough credit in fics, but you certainly did her and the other three founders justice here.

You also infused this with a wonderful touch of humor. My favorite part was when little Hogwarts came into the room and slobbered all over Godric's sock. I chuckled out loud at that part ]

The parallel that you drew between Hogwarts the physical building and Hogwarts the pig was really great. I wouldn't have thought of that- that both are kind of lumpy on the outside but have extremely warm, loving interiors.

The poem itself was engaging and very lucid. I loved the tone you used- it makes me feel as though I were reading an older piece of poetry or a bit of history. It seemed almost archaic in a very cool way. You seem to have a really great knack for poetry (something I have little to no talent in myself; you can see a post that I made in the Reviews Lounge in the Randomness thread if you want proof). You had a lovely concept which was superbly executed.

I was actually wondering, is there a name for the style/rhyme scheme that this is written in?

Anyway, excellent job on this! You write amazing poetry.
APpLeBun chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Adorable! My sister suggested that I read this, and I'm very glad I did. I would have never thought of such a thing, but I think your idea of how the school's name came about is very creative.
folk chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
It's odd but I kind of love it. :)