Reviews for Erotica
SamDeanLover28 chapter 14 . 2/25
oh no, what would Sam do
Anonymouse chapter 1 . 1/17
This turned me on.
deangirlforever85 chapter 13 . 11/22/2014
Hate cas and gab and dean is the best! And hated breanna too. Don't write wincest either its gross bye troll
deangirlforever85 chapter 4 . 11/22/2014
Hated this chapter and its wrong and gross and dean and sam likes girls and wincset is gross! And you should not write it again!
deangirlforever85 chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Well I think you should not write wincest cause its gross and dean is straight!
Faith chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
This is by far the best erotica I have ever read. Really good job on the descriptions and what you are feeling. It draws the reader in, leaving them on the edge until the last sentence... And then they still want more! Looking forward to more of your work :)
Guest chapter 4 . 10/6/2014
You're a great writer you create scenes with the point of view its great :) and on a side note, another Wincest... Please?
Danni613 chapter 10 . 9/20/2014
Had to get caught up. Love them all. Can't wait for more!

Danni*
Guest chapter 6 . 11/5/2012
Wow so sexy!
jackpot7374 chapter 6 . 8/25/2009
just found these. I'm a little behind and I don't know if you've posted in a while. I like the stories very much. Hoepfully you're still around writing so I can see some more of them.

JP
Lifespassion chapter 10 . 4/28/2009
the chapters just keep getting steamier and steamier as I read alng! very nice.
Lifespassion chapter 5 . 6/19/2008
I think that this one night stand should be more than a one night stand. i would love it if you took Pt. 1 of Let me go and made it into a full story. what about the morning after? and you could include dean from pt 2 which was also cool but i really like pt. 1 and I so want to hear more about Ana and Sam. plz?
PureGem chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
More please!
Lifespassion chapter 4 . 6/12/2008
yum
Corrode chapter 12 . 5/29/2008
Just what I needed...delicious and right on point..lol, excuse me while I salivate...
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »