Reviews for A Diplomatic Mission for Suna’s Akasuna no Sasori
Otaku Annabell- Yaoi Rocks chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
Damn do i love this story! I think its the fifth time ive read it now!
I really love how youve made such an amazong plot and shown the romance without any smut - not that i dont LIKE SasoDei smut, since i AM a major sasodei fangirl afterall, but it really shows you have a lot of skill when it comes to writing
riptocs chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
this was so...cute and sweet!
Jamie Wilson chapter 4 . 7/26/2011
AWWWWWWW! It's so SADDD and so SWEEEET! 3
Dead Nagato Russ chapter 4 . 6/9/2010
So like can you make a squeal to this where it is TobixDeidara.

if you want to make a squeal with TobixDeidara!

Can you make it pleaze!1!1/11/1/1?

From DeidaraBlondeFox
KannaChan816 chapter 4 . 8/3/2009
that was so cute and sad i cried... one of the best sasori and deidara stories
Princess Ariabelle chapter 4 . 11/3/2008
*sniffle* sad. very sad. why dod sakura have to kill sasori? WHAH! Very good story, though.
Crimson Cupcake chapter 4 . 8/25/2008
-squeel- That was so sweet Even though Dei-chan is 'Sori-kun's...you're awesome :) Mesa likes, likes likes! XD
twichy chapter 4 . 6/29/2008
oh my goodness the ending was so freaking sad it made me want to cry. poor deidara and sasori :( why did he have to die...i know bwecause he had to but it was so sad i almost didn't want to finish because of the sadness... but otherwise it was a completely amazing story and adorable.
Ben Tramsami chapter 4 . 6/5/2008
simply amazing...*stares in awe*
serindipity chapter 4 . 4/12/2008
aw i'm so sad now. i wish sasori haden't died.

the song went pretty well with is though!
srenitydragonGX chapter 4 . 2/11/2008
the final chapter of this made me cry. thanks
OctoberThirtyFirst chapter 4 . 1/26/2008
ah, that was so sad! ;(
Purplewolfstar35 chapter 4 . 11/4/2007
NO! Stupid Sasori for dying...I'm not even kidding that I just started crying at the end. :( I miss Sasori...he rocked. Anyway, great story...I totally loved it!
kariuchiha19 chapter 4 . 10/28/2007
wow deiodara went mad for a bit...then sasori came and put him back together...for the hunderth time...oh well...at least sasori and tobi will make sure that he doesnt go mad again...nice fic...i eally liked it
Kyra chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
That was so sweet and sad, but also with just a dusting of humor...and such contemplation and thought-provoking takes on things...perfect. Absolutely perfect! Thank you so much for posting! This is, as of now, my all time favorite story!