Reviews for A Diplomatic Mission for Suna’s Akasuna no Sasori
Elo there chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
Damn do i love this story! I think its the fifth time ive read it now!
I really love how youve made such an amazong plot and shown the romance without any smut - not that i dont LIKE SasoDei smut, since i AM a major sasodei fangirl afterall, but it really shows you have a lot of skill when it comes to writing
riptocs chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
this was so...cute and sweet~!
Jamie Wilson chapter 4 . 7/26/2011
Dead Nagato Russ chapter 4 . 6/9/2010
So like can you make a squeal to this where it is TobixDeidara.

if you want to make a squeal with TobixDeidara!

Can you make it pleaze!1!1/11/1/1?

From DeidaraBlondeFox
KannaChan816 chapter 4 . 8/3/2009
that was so cute and sad i cried... one of the best sasori and deidara stories
Princess Ariabelle chapter 4 . 11/3/2008
*sniffle* sad. very sad. why dod sakura have to kill sasori? WHAH! Very good story, though.
Crimson Cupcake chapter 4 . 8/25/2008
-squeel- That was so sweet Even though Dei-chan is 'Sori-kun''re awesome :) Mesa likes, likes likes! XD
twichy chapter 4 . 6/29/2008
oh my goodness the ending was so freaking sad it made me want to cry. poor deidara and sasori :( why did he have to die...i know bwecause he had to but it was so sad i almost didn't want to finish because of the sadness... but otherwise it was a completely amazing story and adorable.
Ben Tramsami chapter 4 . 6/5/2008
simply amazing...*stares in awe*
serindipity chapter 4 . 4/12/2008
aw i'm so sad now. i wish sasori haden't died.

the song went pretty well with is though!
srenitydragonGX chapter 4 . 2/11/2008
the final chapter of this made me cry. thanks
OctoberThirtyFirst chapter 4 . 1/26/2008
ah, that was so sad! ;(
Purplewolfstar35 chapter 4 . 11/4/2007
NO! Stupid Sasori for dying...I'm not even kidding that I just started crying at the end. :( I miss Sasori...he rocked. Anyway, great story...I totally loved it!
kariuchiha19 chapter 4 . 10/28/2007
wow deiodara went mad for a bit...then sasori came and put him back together...for the hunderth time...oh least sasori and tobi will make sure that he doesnt go mad again...nice fic...i eally liked it
Kyra chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
That was so sweet and sad, but also with just a dusting of humor...and such contemplation and thought-provoking takes on things...perfect. Absolutely perfect! Thank you so much for posting! This is, as of now, my all time favorite story!