Reviews for Where Senses Conquer
May chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Well-written.
SpottableMouse chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
I read this on livejournal I believe, about a year ago, and promtly added it to my favorites. Unfortunately I have since restored my system, and the link to the story was lost. Balthier and Fran are my true OTP, I just love those two! There are so many reasons to love them, and so many reasons the two of them always work. So of course, I remembered this story and went to find it. It was quite funny, actually, because I was like "Wheres the one Balthier x Fran fic with the silk and the feathers?" Before this becomes too long, I would love to say that this is by far the best and most mature piece of Balthier Fran writing I have yet to read. I too get royally pissed when people put Fran or Balthier with other people and try to make it work. This is an amazing story, truly. I love it when a good author can make a pairing so beautiful come together like this.
Koken chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
This is a wonderful, awesome fic. I love the sensual sweetness and the way you depict both the characters. Excellent job! It was the perfect fic for them and it was sweet as well as real.
Flaunt Your Individuality chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
(speechless)
Kaze Musouka chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
A greatly written story! Balthier and Fran are a pairing that can have such intensity in a relationship. If you get the chance, please write more!
Wei Jiangling chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Classy smut that was! Excellently written, by the way. Well done.
SXR4EVA chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Whoo, Boy. Okay... well... that about Summs it up, yeah?
bittersweet rhapsody chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Perfect. I love how you kept it so classy, most others write sex scenes so...I don't know. Wrong. Such a pretty fic. How I love them both ].
Raina Cloudborne chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
"because she was a woman - a creature so tenderly sculpted by nature that reverence was simply natural" You made us Women sound so Godly! Very well Written, I enjoyed it very much.

I didn't like the Paramina Rift either. But I managaed to get through The Bloody Shrine of Miriam. Now I stoped Playing because I'm afraid I'll lose all my work from Memory Coruption. :(
a person chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
I loved it! please write more and Ill be sure to read it
Kirah Ruth chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
You're right. Fran Balthier perfection.
violet chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Love it! Fran x balthier rules. Please write more! Maybe even a delightfully dirty story with His Manliness Basch
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
aw it's so cute and sweet!