Reviews for Under the Same Sun
Reba chapter 14 . 1/19
I know it's been a while please just write like one more chapter for closure. It's so good. You're so talented.
America Liberty chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Oh goodness.
I am dying to know what happens! You are a very talented writer with a strong vocabulary, wonderful descriptive language, a ability to tackle very grotesque subject matters (the whole foot thing made me squirm:) and a knack for sad writing.

Its such a well written story and i am so sad that there have been no updates.

I see you've updated other stores and am dying to know how this ends.

You are such a talented writer and you have created a masterpiece of FF!

This is a gem and you are a wonderful writer that deserves recognition for the amazing job you have dine on this story.
Annon chapter 14 . 3/7/2014
I read the entire story in one night and i am dying to know the end. Please! Update!
KirstinHewitt chapter 14 . 12/22/2013
This story is amazing...and you haven't updated in like...6 years...PLEAASE UPDATE!
MM12 chapter 14 . 2/8/2012
I could not stop reading this I wanted to know what happened to everyone so badly! Then I get to the end and... it's not finished...tragic. I know it's been a while & everything but you should totally finish this it is so well written and I really want to know how it ends! Please please finish! ps i like your other stories too :)
Sian Blue chapter 14 . 1/28/2012
I don't understand y they haven't hurt Paris...he's the one from Troy. UPDATE PLEASE
Beloved Daughter chapter 14 . 8/8/2011
This is a great story! I only wish that you would update it! It is a shame to leave such an interesting story unfinished. I admire the way that you have taken your characters into new territory literally as well as plot-wise. And I think that the only thing that could get the proud Achilles to ally himself with Hector is indeed his cousin. Please update this story, especially because you left off at a nasty cliffhanger!
RainsFinalFantasy chapter 14 . 7/31/2011
Can you please update its really good and i want to read more.
Arya Daeriel chapter 14 . 6/18/2011
Can I beg you to update? I's must have more because that was absolutely epic! Poor Patroclus... Though I'd do the exact same thing to him! Update please?
Update chapter 14 . 2/5/2011
Can you please update I am dying to see what happens next!
s chapter 14 . 9/18/2010
please,please, please complete this, please do.

u can't leave me hanging at this point.

here is my e mail id in case u wanna send me some msg.
La-p'tite-tete chapter 14 . 5/25/2010
Please, please, tell me you'll update soon! I'll give you chocolate ice cream!
i love all yaoi chapter 14 . 5/6/2010
I love your stroy could u update it soon?
Triple Soul chapter 14 . 8/13/2009
Love this story 3 Patroclus has always been my favorite in the movie. I hope you haven't stopped writing this.
Mhairi chapter 14 . 6/8/2009
This really good. Have you stopped writing this fanfic? I hope not, I am really enjoying it. You can't leave me hanging like this! I need to know what happens!

Please keep writing, its awesome )

x