Reviews for A Little Dare
S.P. Tripathi chapter 2 . 8/8/2014
Awesome!
Love this version as well as the previous one!
Good job!

Much love,
;)
Ginevra Annabeth Herondale chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
Better :)
InkWeaverabc chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
ahhhh... lol. Very sweet.
One concrit: A little awkward. I kind of felt like in the middle you genuinely didn't know what to do with them and strung out their conversation until you felt like something had to happen so you were like 'right! Move along! upstairs!' so that part felt a little forced, but other than that: great. As always. I really enjoyed the long awkward section in the middle as well, actually. It was nice. realisitic, I think. I wouldn't know what to say in that situation either, really...
So yes apart from a little forced writing in the middle, it wa really good. Well done :)
noideagirl chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
I liked both of them, but I will admit the second one was better. Hypothetically of course )
Tarkaneea chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
I was just going through your L/J fanfics, and saw this one, and I read both of them, I honestly think that the second one is the better one. Thank you for re-writing it.
Just Call Me Ria chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
Great stories! Yeah, I like them both... And I like the repetition of the "Hey, _?" It's cool.
fleeting chance chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
I like this version a lot better
Amanda chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
loved both of them! it was too cute! thanks for writing .
Kat253ox chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
It's not horrid. It's quite cute, actually. I like the idea of them sitting there in silence until one of them says 'Hey James', or 'Hey Lily' - being able to sit in silence with somebody is a great way to test how comfortable you are with them.
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
The second was much better in my opinion.

-Jopo
WhereIsMyThumpThump chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
I have to say that I quite liked the second version better :) The first one was good, but the second one was very very good. I liked that you lengthened it a bit more and added more detail to it.
Aria657 chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
The second version was way better, I'm sorry but the first was crap. But good job on the second!
SareRide9 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
"Hey Lily?"

"Yes?"

"Hey James?"

"Yes?"

- Haha nice.
When you notice the Stripes chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
Both were fantastic and not at all horrid.:)
alees-sa chapter 2 . 6/27/2010