Reviews for Mastermind
Noy chapter 1 . 8/27
I never thought about it as much as you did but I always found Aizen's plan to have Rukia executed to be overly complicated for no good reason. Why not just go retrieve the hogyoku from her while she was in the human's world ? All there was to protect her was Urahara and Yoruichi (Ichigo wasn't really a threat to him back then) and only the first one really kept a close eye on her. It would have been far easier than his whole execution plot that have to be done right under the gotei 13 nose. He would have had far better chances of not being expose.
Iridescent Moonflower chapter 1 . 6/23
Oh. It's one of those things that you don't see until it literally slaps you in the face... it's that straightforward and simple, right in front of you. I shudder to think of what would have become of them if Nanao HAD been in Aizen's place.
zekses chapter 1 . 8/16/2018
No. The whole plan centered around hougyoku and was time critical
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
Oh my gosh. I never thought of that. Absolutely brilliant. :)
S.R.457 chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
lolz
fernandaE chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
Hahha Nanao rules!
Callian31 chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
So, she's secretly evil. Wait, is that her actual plan!? Work her way up the ladder and become a respectable Captain and then kill Yama in his sleep with a poison or something and and and geez!
lunaatje123 chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
Thank you for the fic! It was short, but completely amazing, and totally hit the nail on the head concerning the oftentimes convoluted plans of Aizen specifically, but plenty other so called evil geniuses in different stories as well.
Tobee chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
Logic?
laexdream chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
LOL. Loved it. It made sense, it was eloquent, and most of all, hilarious. Damn smart as well. Great story. Thank you for writing this genius piece of work.
Alyss Penedo chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Ahah, wow XP Why Nanao?
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Great work. It really made me think... oh, the what ifs...
Ariana Deralte chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Heh. Aizen's plan really was overly complicated, but I feel like he probably did get bored after awhile and decided to run with it.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Ppffft
Nanao's evil inner thoughts! xD Haha
Funny little oneshot. :D