Reviews for Mastermind
PervertedPriestess69 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
This was good! This is interesting seeing the darker side of Nanao. She's something else and she's even a bit of an egoist! She really makes me want to find out more about her. We're always seeing he as a regulator of her Captain but this is more about the type of person she is! Good stuff! I look forward to reading more of your work!
LazyNezumi chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
When you put it that way...hell it's true. Aizen would really win if he brought Nanao with him! I really loved the last line xd so like her :D
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Ah, so

I can see Nanao thinking that way too, she's like, uh, Metis. XD

And Aizen's only vulnerability is that the geniuses ALWAYS need an audience for their true That'd really make a good team, lol.
AvaMcKenna chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Loving evil Nanao :3 Great work!
Fiorenza chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Excellent. You have Nanao make some very good points. Aizen is an idiotic evil mastermind.
Almaseti chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I do appreciate unexpected deviousness. This was a nice read.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
loved it.
Araedia chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
'And Nanao can't quite comprehend why such a dastardly mastermind could not figure that out for himself. But then, she supposes, he could not have been that much of an evil genius to begin with. Or perhaps genius simply isn't what it used to be.

After all, Aizen had never even thought to ask her to join him.'

Genius! OMG, that was so BRILLIANT!
Herzschlag chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
It all makes perfect sense. Now that Nanao mentions it - that's right! Seems Aizen wasn't that smart after all. Chapeau! Thanks for that lovely oneshot! :)
OBSERVER01 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
LOL!
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
the thoughts of ise nanao. xD

win.

4/5
Sparen chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Great Job!
Writing bunny chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Ah, using logic on manga plots. Something that should be attempted at zour own peril.
Snowkid chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
good fic, i wouldn't be THAT surprised if nanao come out of nowhere and was comrades with aizen.
Newbie GK chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Wow. Just wow. I am so glad I managed to stumble across this story. I love Nanao's character but never have I imagine just how interesting she could be. Wonderful job. Amazing last line. All I can say is I'm glad Aizen didn't ask Nanao for her help; otherwise, he would have succeeded.

Great story!