Reviews for Mastermind
Seynee chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Very interesting! I love your take on Nanao and how honest and blunt she can be when she's thinking.

Also, I never thought of it that way, but yes, you're right. Aizen should have waited just a little more and it would all be in his hands. Except if he did, Bleach would have no plot. :
VampNyx chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Brilliant! The descriptions were so head-on for someone as perceptive as Nanao! I loved it! She should have been the villain! XD
Nathan J Xaxson chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Wow, this is really brilliant. I never thought about Nanao Ise as a potential villain, but I think you totally nailed her. She could very well have a nasty dark side.
Dreaming Rain chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I love this new view of Nanao, and it's so very plausible as well!
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
*rofl* great story *lol*
judikickshiney chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
I ADORE the way you write the Shinigami women.

This is so totally perfect I can't even express it in words!

Nanao is fantastic.
KunoichiHakira666 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
genius. the way you explained it was amazing. me and my bf were talking about how villains always reveal their super-amazing-won't-ever-fail plans too early.

and too have nanao as the person who actual figures this out, was great.

keep up the great work
KeepSmilingItMakesPeopleWonder chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I love this! Evil Genius Nanao Rules!
iamnuff chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
well shit,

that was unexpected.

and awesome
darklover chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Great stuff! Nanano is a genius! Aizen is of course a total moron.
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Very nice. Very nice indeed. And the best part of all, is that it is completely, 100 percent plausible. Well done.
Bardad101 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Ack... extremely dark view of Nanao there... but very good analysis of what Aizen did wrong.
Embers of Inspiration chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Haha, that was supberb!

Go Nanao! (you super mastermind planner you)

Hoping inspiration finds you well,

Ember
Tsuki No Shuurai chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Love this to death. Nanao-chan's my favorite Vice-Captain and you represented her very well here, to my mind :D
iLemon chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Intresting! I really like this story, and I can;t help but wonder, after reading this, why he didn't just do that. xD
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »