Reviews for Mastermind
Sparen chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Great Job!
Writing bunny chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Ah, using logic on manga plots. Something that should be attempted at zour own peril.
Snowkid chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
good fic, i wouldn't be THAT surprised if nanao come out of nowhere and was comrades with aizen.
Newbie GK chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Wow. Just wow. I am so glad I managed to stumble across this story. I love Nanao's character but never have I imagine just how interesting she could be. Wonderful job. Amazing last line. All I can say is I'm glad Aizen didn't ask Nanao for her help; otherwise, he would have succeeded.

Great story!
Memories-of-the-Shadows chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
You are...so right... How did I not see this before! Aizen must have been taken in by his own illusions not to see this.
Seynee chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Very interesting! I love your take on Nanao and how honest and blunt she can be when she's thinking.

Also, I never thought of it that way, but yes, you're right. Aizen should have waited just a little more and it would all be in his hands. Except if he did, Bleach would have no plot. :
VampNyx chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Brilliant! The descriptions were so head-on for someone as perceptive as Nanao! I loved it! She should have been the villain! XD
Nathan J Xaxson chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Wow, this is really brilliant. I never thought about Nanao Ise as a potential villain, but I think you totally nailed her. She could very well have a nasty dark side.
Dreaming Rain chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I love this new view of Nanao, and it's so very plausible as well!
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
*rofl* great story *lol*
judikickshiney chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
I ADORE the way you write the Shinigami women.

This is so totally perfect I can't even express it in words!

Nanao is fantastic.
KunoichiHakira666 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
genius. the way you explained it was amazing. me and my bf were talking about how villains always reveal their super-amazing-won't-ever-fail plans too early.

and too have nanao as the person who actual figures this out, was great.

keep up the great work
KeepSmilingItMakesPeopleWonder chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I love this! Evil Genius Nanao Rules!
iamnuff chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
well shit,

that was unexpected.

and awesome
darklover chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Great stuff! Nanano is a genius! Aizen is of course a total moron.
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »