Reviews for Mastermind
Tsuki No Shuurai chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Love this to death. Nanao-chan's my favorite Vice-Captain and you represented her very well here, to my mind :D
iLemon chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Intresting! I really like this story, and I can;t help but wonder, after reading this, why he didn't just do that. xD
Lai Jun Chen chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
good points. very funny.
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
I think I must laugh. what a master-mind...and she's right !
HK-Revan chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
HAh. Yes. Nanao is the mastermind. Yes she is.

Bad Aizen.

You know what would be a good punishment for Aizen? To have Nanao tell him point blank what he did wrong. That would be hilarious.
Oblights chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Ver excellent deductions, I must say. I woudn't have thought of it, but Nanao, well, you, were right. He really was the only one to fit the job. And the ending? Very original. Well written. I loved it.

ShadowedDagger Rips Asunder chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Sweet. Nanao EVIL!
TripOfDeath chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Holy Crap that was amazing.
tonraq chapter 1 . 1/7/2008

Oh Nanao. Visions of glory. She's so practical...she probably would have annoyed Aizen by pointing out all the flaws in his plans. Nanao needs more love, both in the manga/anime and in fandom, and this is great.
Smurfy20 chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
You know, she has a point - Silly Aizen. His problem is that he's a man. I mean no offense to any blokes out there, but still, Aizen was still too impatient. Great one shot :]
Tera Earth chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
wow. Nanao-chan has a calculating side we never knew about. For some reason, she reminds me of a certain "shadow king" who is also manipulative, calculating and rather annoyed at their leader at times, yet respects them immensly. Although the way she puts it, it makes perfect logical sense. nicely done.
Cyr chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Good story. Nanao seems like the type of chick who'd dissect someone's master plan. I wonder about waiing for Yamamoto to die though. He could be waiting for a long time. And Yamamoto is a bad dude. Aisen might attempt to help him into an early grave but I truely doubt he'd go quietly.
JenovaJuice97 chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
omg wow nanao could replace aizen and do a better job of it lol
Fyyrrose chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Wow that was great! Nanao does have a point. Luckily men are stupid when it comes to being a 'true' mastermind.
Winter Bean chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
I orignially read thison my sidekick today and It was so good that that I saved it as my backround unitl I ocld find it on my computer so that I could write oyu a review. This story is absolutely amazing, I like your theory of Ishin being Yamamotos grandson it would certainly explain why Ichigo is so powerful. Youve given us readers alot of interesting theorires and ideas toexplore. I hope that you will continue writing becasue I am positive that I will be reading.
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »