Reviews for Mastermind
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Very nice. Very nice indeed. And the best part of all, is that it is completely, 100 percent plausible. Well done.
Bardad101 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Ack... extremely dark view of Nanao there... but very good analysis of what Aizen did wrong.
Embers of Inspiration chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Haha, that was supberb!

Go Nanao! (you super mastermind planner you)

Hoping inspiration finds you well,

Ember
Tsuki No Shuurai chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Love this to death. Nanao-chan's my favorite Vice-Captain and you represented her very well here, to my mind :D
iLemon chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Intresting! I really like this story, and I can;t help but wonder, after reading this, why he didn't just do that. xD
Lai Jun Chen chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
good points. very funny.
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
I think I must laugh. what a master-mind...and she's right !
HK-Revan chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
HAh. Yes. Nanao is the mastermind. Yes she is.

Bad Aizen.

You know what would be a good punishment for Aizen? To have Nanao tell him point blank what he did wrong. That would be hilarious.
stargazedream chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Ver excellent deductions, I must say. I woudn't have thought of it, but Nanao, well, you, were right. He really was the only one to fit the job. And the ending? Very original. Well written. I loved it.

~TB
ShadowedDagger Rips Asunder chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Sweet. Nanao EVIL!
TripOfDeath chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Holy Crap that was amazing.
tonraq chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Rofl.

Oh Nanao. Visions of glory. She's so practical...she probably would have annoyed Aizen by pointing out all the flaws in his plans. Nanao needs more love, both in the manga/anime and in fandom, and this is great.
Smurfy20 chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
You know, she has a point - Silly Aizen. His problem is that he's a man. I mean no offense to any blokes out there, but still, Aizen was still too impatient. Great one shot :]
Tera Earth chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
wow. Nanao-chan has a calculating side we never knew about. For some reason, she reminds me of a certain "shadow king" who is also manipulative, calculating and rather annoyed at their leader at times, yet respects them immensly. Although the way she puts it, it makes perfect logical sense. nicely done.
Cyr chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Good story. Nanao seems like the type of chick who'd dissect someone's master plan. I wonder about waiing for Yamamoto to die though. He could be waiting for a long time. And Yamamoto is a bad dude. Aisen might attempt to help him into an early grave but I truely doubt he'd go quietly.
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »