Reviews for StarCrossed
Child of Dreams chapter 4 . 12/16/2015
You said that death will be out of the question for Erik and Christine, but what about fake death?
You know, like what Juliet took to make it seem as though she was dead, when she was really just in a kind of temporary coma?
Will Christine still be doing that?
Continue chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
Please write the next chapter ! :))
Hiiiiii chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
Please write the next chapter when they meet :) the story is getting so good!
Hi chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
WrIte the next chapter please! Even though it's been a few years I want to see them meet atleast!
Adi Sagestar chapter 4 . 9/22/2007
Lovely crossover, I like both these plays. But don't tell anyone I like Romeo and Juliet. Update soon, or the weasel will get you.
Nyasia A. Maire chapter 4 . 9/16/2007
Hi!

Another good chapter!

I love it that Christine feels only annoyance over Raoul's attentions and finds Erik's interest intriguing and exciting. I found Meg's gossip mongering quite cruel. I've never thought of Meg as intentionally mean, but she seemed almost sadistically aroused as she relayed her information about Erik to Christine. It was quite nice to see Christine become angry with Meg and her cold dismissal of the girl.

Also, at the end of the chapter, I found the lines, "Oh, Christine, how many men are you going to fancy in one day?" and “Perhaps only one…” amusing as well as boding well for Christine and Erik's future together.

The thing that I like the most about Shakespeare's writing is that even though Romeo and Juliet's ultimate fate is tragic, they have the courage to realize their love and no matter what obstacles they find in their path, they never deny their love or betray it. Shakespeare wrote with power and passion...and, his words still ring true today. One only has but to listen with their heart to hear the truth of them.

Oh, please...more, please?

-ny
Scourge of Nemo chapter 4 . 9/16/2007
Sorry it took awhile to review! School is killing me too... although my English teacher is totally awesome. Yours sounds like a jerk, lol. Teachers aren't supposed to say things like that to kids, even if they think they're true... Which, by the way, they aren't. You're quite a good writer, (especially compared to the majority of the people on this website! Actually, that's why I like Phantom fanfiction... the writers tend to be more intelligent, so the writING is more intelligent.) and your ideas are solid. I still can't believe no one's thought of this before! It's absolutely BRILLIANT!

Anyways, enough gushing. Usually, when I write, I keep on a tab. Instead of 'he/she said' or just not doing anything particular, I use lots of synonyms! Alot of Eriks like to growl, although this one doesn't seem like it. He seems to be more the purring type. Some Eriks just remind me of big panthers... and this one definitely has the potential to become some such cat! _

Don't get down on yourself. I received a comment like your teacher gave you, minus the padding... and I went insane, and wrote nonstop, just to prove the person wrong. I went from the writing level of an 11-year-old (Possibly lower. XD Well, I was eleven at the time... lol) to a writing level that was... well, a whole damn lot better... in the period of about 4 months. O.o (I actually rewrote the original piece that was commented on, and although they both suck really badly now, IMO, the difference amazed me, so I kept them.) It was rather twisted experience, but everything turned out for the better. :D

Wow, I seem to be in the babbling mood. Anyways, I hope that Christine gives Raoul a hard time. She should talk to Erik... (;D)

Please, update soon, and ignore your English teacher. Or, listen to her and go on an insane writing spree, just to prove her wrong. Just make sure you write this story. ;D

~IGC t DM
Rikku Ree chapter 4 . 9/16/2007
Yay, you updated! XD This is new for me; reading a phic that does not have Meg and Christine being 'bestest-best' friends. Loving your Christine by the way. Kinda bitchy, but much better than having a whiny and scarred Christine. Keep it up!

I think your English teacher is wrong. Everyone can become a great writer with enough practice and enough experience from reading books. From what I've read so far from your fic, you're better than other writers. Why not ask your teacher why she thinks you aren't good enough and improve from there?

Update soon! XD
likes2scrapbook chapter 4 . 9/16/2007
Yea for Christine! I wouldn't want to be marrying that pompous arrogant jerk either! Hey, you can write and don't let anyone tell you otherwise...I've been told that myself but that doesn't stop me from making up my own stories with my imagination in my own home and writing them...You do what you want and never let anything stand in your way! If you like writing, and its obvious that you very much so, then you should pursue and not let anyone tell you that you don't have talent...What do they know anyway, right, they aren't you and do you see them writing, no, they are only telling you. I believe that it would be adifferent story if the shoe was on the other foot. Hope my words have given you somewhat a bit of comfort and you will continue with this story as I am anxious to see what will happen next.
Scourge of Nemo chapter 3 . 7/15/2007
Awesome chapter! They're already drawn to eachother... I can't wait for the dance! w00t!

Heh, yeah, I thought it was pretty weird too. I absolutely LOVED (insert sarcasm) how her parents completely forget about her... lol... and I got really ticked off at how the author used f* all the time... quite frankly, that word makes a love scene a sex scene.

Yes, you're doing an excellent job. Using a popular story like that as a loose base always works extremely well, because it gives you a few good parameters... and then you can make up the rest yourself!

I can't wait for the next chapter- hurry hurry!

~IGC t DM
LittleLottexoxEriksTrueAngel chapter 3 . 7/12/2007
Really great chapter! I love how you are portraying Erik. :)
SolaLuna chapter 3 . 7/12/2007
ek! You must update soon! very nice story so far, I love their meeting!
OceansAway chapter 3 . 7/11/2007
Christine, that was not such a good idea... I liked the scene on the roof. They had a connection. And the jealousy was in character for Erik. Update soon!
Kalaia chapter 3 . 7/11/2007
I loved it!
Nyasia A. Maire chapter 3 . 7/10/2007
Hi!

Yeah! So, now Christine has a reason to dislike Raoul. The fop doesn't like to be disobeyed? Well, this Christine is the wrong woman for him. I loved the part you wrote about her staring daggers at him.

Well, if she accepts Erik's invitation to dance, I guess she'll be disobeying the fop again. But, wouldn't it be rude to turn down an invitation to dance? Of course it would! Dance away, Christine! Dance on, Erik!

Your story is well-written, but you may consider one suggestion..."he said" and "she said" can be removed as they are superfluous. If you need to indicate the person speaking you can usually find other more descriptive ways. I do realize that sometimes it is easier to use "he said" and "she said," but whoever said writing is supposed to be easy? :D

More, please?