Reviews for A Twist on how Hermione and Draco Became the Heads
purplepam chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Hehe...maybe there was something in the straw...
Anyway, that was an unconventional way of finding the Head Boy and Girl. But still,it was hilarious!
Neighpony chapter 2 . 8/10/2007
Gryffindor Princess chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
That was hilarious! I love this story! Makes me laugh every time! You rock!
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 2 . 6/10/2007
Very amusing. I spotted a Dumbo reference, but I'm not sure what the other Disney cartoon was. As for the Paris Hilton thing, I totally agree: American celebrities seem to have taken over British TV as well *dies*. Keep up the good work.
Yemi Hikari chapter 2 . 6/9/2007
M... I recongnized Dumbo and the Pink Elephants, nothing else. I was going to say something without you asking for it.

Again, this was very funny.

But most of all I liked how you put the facts that one has to be responsible and careful when they do drink. Do you know how many fics don't do that? They go from Harry Potter to Lord of the Rings to Digimon. Pars to you for doing so.

And, so far ... this is the only drinking fic I have ever liked. So far. Perhaps some people could take some pointers from you.
Zamos chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
I noticed the Dumbo and Cinderella references... I think. It's been many years since I've seen a Disney movie... it was a great fic though. Keep up the good work!
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Very funny, I liked it.
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Well, I tend to not find drinking fics humoruous, but lurid. But this, so far it is actually funny. Perhaps it makes fun of the concept of drinking. I'll try the next chapter, thankyou.