Reviews for His Last Request
BluetifulNobody chapter 1 . 5/18
It's a shame to know there were only two chapters left. This was so interesting and enjoyable and nnn,, I really wish you had tied up more before letting it go. I knew it wasn't complete when I started, but even with the lack of ending it was worth the journey. In short, I absolutely adore this complete or not.
Kel-Vampyre chapter 38 . 9/18/2018
This was a great story. I was really hooked, the last chapter i was hoping for more Axel and Roxas. I would love to see what happens in the end even though it has been years. I think it would also be neat to have a chapter or two to see what Axel has been feeling and up to since Roxas left without a word.
Guest chapter 38 . 10/13/2016
You only have two more chapters left, please finish this :(
Chriss-Meister chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Wow, way to pull me in first chapter. Amazing writing, I love the dynamic between Roxas and obviously Axel, and can't wait to read more!
xiiithirteen13 chapter 38 . 11/12/2015
Screamed a bit when I saw the email telling me this was up:)
Can't wait until the next chapter
I think I'll reread the story until then
Guest chapter 37 . 9/22/2015
Please update soon! The wait between chapters always kills me but I love this story sooooo much.
hiatusfangirl1999 chapter 37 . 8/26/2015
Omg I caaaant wait for axel to appear coz like, will he get mad at roxas and be all "why did u leave without tell me?" then forces him to a kiss and just ybfasibfdhkfea ugh I can't wait for the next update! :)
joihkjdshioeh67 chapter 36 . 8/17/2015
Good story. Could you please update soon?
MyHamstersHateMe chapter 36 . 5/19/2015
Just found this fic and it's really amazing. Can't wait for Axel and Roxas to meet again though I am a lil sad at noticing the update times xD
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 2 . 11/25/2014
Hmn...
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Seems pretty interesting...
Randomstrike chapter 36 . 11/20/2014
I hope iget t see axel s appearance soon
Fayt80 chapter 36 . 11/10/2014
Oh I'm so glad you're starting this back up again. Every so often I would think about bits and pieces of the story and want to read it again, but couldn't bring myself to read something that I couldn't be sure would continue or not. I'm elated about this and can't wait for more. I hope you have Axel pop back up soon though, I miss his fiery ass, lol. I'd like to see him eventually join Sora's motley crew because of Roxas, ya know, AFTER their tense reunion filled with drama and attempted murder, but it's your story not mine. Just promise this isn't gonna be one of the ones that inevitably end tragically and with much sobbing on my part. Please?
cloud chapter 36 . 11/9/2014
Yayyyy your alive! Hopefully the next update will come sooner rather than later... But this was a great chapter haha can't wait to see the end of this thing!
Kunoichi21 chapter 36 . 11/9/2014
OMG YOU UPDATED! You have no idea how happy that makes me! :D Usually, if it's been a year or more, most authors have moved on from where they were when the story was last updated and it never gets finished. But OMG.

Thank you so much for updating! *does a happy dance* I'm really glad you came back to this!

It's such a great story, and now that I know you're back (at least for a bit), I'll be anxiously awaiting the next chapter!