Reviews for Mental Break
KaizokuZuko chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
So I'm convinced everyone who at one point in time wrote Aurikku fics all got on plane to go to a convention together and died. It seems like all Aurikku writers left their fics completely unfinished at the same time. Cruel is what that is.
Failisse chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Gah! Don't stop there! I want to know what happens between them! I'm so glad that Auron's no longer married. My heart just about stopped when I heard that and I kept thinking "BUT WHAT ABOUT RIKKU!?"

Anyways, can't wait to read the next chapter! Please update again soon! :)
Mariuslover66 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I really hoped that there would be another chapter cuz I wanted to see what you would do with it but its good to reread the stories that inspired me to start writing aurikku
Lollii chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Aww why don't you update anymore? It been 3 years now you :( why you stop[ I really want to know what the end was like
xXChaos.Angel-ChanXx chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
u must continue this story i think i'm in love with it. !
The Random of Randomness chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
hehehehehehehe

(yes I have been sucked into the worlds of fan-ship of Aurikku! BUT I don't not drool... I just giggle and giggle and well giggle some more... I'm hopelessly in love with Aurikku stories... and if anyone doesn't like it... well they'll just have to find me first before they do anything so HA!)

please continue soon!

I love your stories!
Faeleia chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
,.,i really love this story, and i'm hoping you could update this piece of work ASAP.i haven't read Aurikku's in a long time and I was starting to move on to other pairings, but after reading this, the spark that once ignited my love for Auron and Rikku had been flaming to want more.(okay, getting a little dramatic there)nyway, i'm really looking forward to your updates!

-fae
i like vader lots chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Meesa interested now...
losttoxichope chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
I stole someone else comp to check my mail and I found this lovely little work. Another new story huh? I'm still waiting for some endings missy. Haha - anyway I'm just giving you a hard time.

Now to this story - I like it, at first I wasn't very happy about Auron but I knew you wouldn't disappoint me! I'm excited for the next chapter - and them living together. First chapter and they're staying together only you could pull that off haha. But I'm certainly looking forward to the next chapter - which hopefully you'll update soon!
webofdreams89 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
i like this story. keep up the good work.
TangyLemonade chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
wow! i'm really loving the this is going so far! :D

it's kind of hard to imagine Rikku in a skirt though...

can't wait for part 2!
Drachegirl14 chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
I DEMAND PART TWO ASAP!
alice chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
wow this is really good update soon!
phedre87 chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
I really like this story, you are off to a great start! Please keep it up :)
Fififelicity chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Yay a new Aurikku. Love it. Write more soon!