Reviews for A Walk to Imagine?
MaxandFang101 chapter 2 . 6/29
Aww, I really liked this story. This is the second time I'm reading it but I didn't leave a review! How dare I, this story is too good not to. I thought they were very in character and I'm all for grandpa having an all knowing grin D
Fi Suki Saki chapter 2 . 3/15
I WISH THIS IS CANON! *sobbing so hard*

Helga holding her feelings. And we all can tell that even though from Arnold's POV. But Arnold still Oblivious.
Helga giving very Great Advice!

The Slip Name in front of Grandpa! xD
Grandpa keep grinning! lol

Okay... i'm so Loving it! Absolutely Great!
Kotali chapter 2 . 3/14
Oh, my heart...
I've read this three times now. I love these two.
This one is very sweet; I feel for Helga though, but of a rough situation for her.
Your characterization is wonderful.
Thanks for this.
evilangelux chapter 2 . 6/25/2017
Oh mi dios fue tan original y a la vez tan sencillo que fue fácil imaginarlo como algo real ah...fue muy entretenido leerlo gracias...
evilangelux chapter 1 . 6/25/2017
Me encanta es tan predesible y tan sencillo que seria fácil de ser un verdadero capítulo de la serie original...lástima que lo leí tan tarde
MuffinLove03 chapter 2 . 10/7/2015
Hahaha this was adorable! Love it!
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 2 . 9/15/2015
this is soo cute and so painful for Helga, you can't blame clueless boy but I just wanted to thump him myself. hahaha
Marion the Geek chapter 2 . 7/21/2015
That was lovely. I really liked the line about him remembering that while she was "Helga the bully" she was also "Helga his friend."
kyokoberis chapter 2 . 3/13/2015
ah amo tu historia por favor continua
keep-me-posted chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
I was really intrigued by Helga's whole "just because it's written, doesn't make it true" explanation.

Her bringing the visual example that pretty much started this whole mess in the first place was pretty interesting, too.

Though the whole time, I just kept hoping for some sort of confession or perhaps a kiss, I do think what you wrote out is better, as it stays according to the HA! storyline.

Great story!
TheGuest123 chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
Amazing story! I'm gonna put that in my book as what really happened after the episode.
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
That was a really cute ending! I even sighed a little in my mind and had a half lidded gaze at the statement he said. I wonder if he will remember that day when he really DOES MARRY HELGA! LOL (:
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Wow I have read so many of your stories and to actually read THE FIRST ONE, is well... different to see how stories progress and peoples writing styles change. This is a really good start for your very first one. Good job! (:
Kelly Ella Williams chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
I love this a lot! I love how accurate you make their feelings. It's amazing that you can make the feelings so accurate, yet age appropriate. I love it! I loved two parts of this that I wanted to point out: 1) The idea of her writing on the wall in front of him to prove a point (and then when he said he didn't love her, I think her reaction was very believable- closing her eyes and her face softening.) And then this paragraph, is just amazing:

"Now you're catching on, Head Boy!" She starts walking again and I follow behind her. We're almost at her house and, even though I know I need to spend some time alone sorting out this Lila thing, I'll be kind of sorry to see this walk end. I don't spend too much time alone with Helga…Actually, come to think of it, I almost never spend any time alone with her. Usually when we're together we're playing baseball, or in class, or doing something else with the other kids. Somehow, it's different when it's just the two of us; more comfortable. It's times like these when I stop seeing her as 'Helga, the bully' and start remembering that she's also 'Helga, my friend.'

Because I could easily see him (as the rest of the audience can see him) having these feelings toward her. It's bland enough for him to not realize he likes her a lot, but yet it says something deeper at the same time, that she's always been there for him and is more than just a friend. I love it! I always wondered what happened on that walk home too. I love this so much! Thank you for writing it!

Oh and the last thing I totally loved about it, was the fact that Arnold confused himself and said he wanted Helga and not Lila. Too cute :) (and totally the perfect way to end such an innocent story.) Bravo again Jenna! Can't wait to watch the TV show you'll write someday :)
Babyjokerkc48 chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
Great story, your a very creative writer. :)
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »