Reviews for Proposal
KissFromABlackRose chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Hah! Take that, Rose! xD
At first I was really afraid that Ryo would make a mistake, but in the end, it was all good.
Great story! :D
thothlover chapter 3 . 8/31/2007
Wow O_O great story! I liked it very much.
Poshu chapter 3 . 8/8/2007
yay! I love this fic so much! You are a great writer! I love the comment about Dee's heart being 'whole after all'
Daxemon chapter 3 . 8/8/2007
YOU RULE! Short fic, but awesome to the utmost. I love your writing style. I definitely love your fanfics. Count me as a fan. Thanks
Jupiter 13 chapter 3 . 7/24/2007
I'm not entierly sure of what to say to this... it was so good I can't even put it into words! I absolutelt loved it, and what you did to Berkley Rose (hehe)

thank you for a wonderful fic!
Lami chapter 3 . 6/28/2007
Hey:) That was brilliant! I love it. You got them down just right. I'm kind of a fan of Rose being all sweet most of the time, so I can't wait to see if you do post an alternate chapter, but this was great. Go you! :)
OperaGustus chapter 3 . 6/15/2007
I am so happy it turned out good in the end. I'm not sure if I want to read the other version...Anyhoo, great story! Very original! Keep it up!

O.G.
Phanael chapter 3 . 6/15/2007
now that this version turned out with a happy ending i'm afraid to read the other ending if you share it with us...

you made me cry... dee dropping to his knees. exaggerated but on the other hand i can easily imagine him, being overwhelmed and all.

(argh...excuse my bad english, it's just too late to concentrate-.-)
ryuchi-shuichi41 chapter 3 . 6/13/2007
lol, i liked the ending. SMART MOVE DEE XD i hope the other version is as good and i hope it will turn good for dee and ryo. they are so sweet togheter.
Shadow Cat17 chapter 3 . 6/13/2007
I did like this story, it was intresting and I have never read or heard of a story with this plot line, it was good. In the second chapter you really had me scared that Ryo would go through with it and I really liked the thrid chapter and how they got back at Berkley. I would not mind reading the alternate ending if Ryo does go through with it, even though it probably would make me cry.
Aindel S. Druida chapter 3 . 6/12/2007
Again with a severe love of everything you write. Seriously! Every time I look at this sub-category, you've got something new (I swear, you're a machine!), and it's at least as amazing as your last work, if not better!

Honestly, if you raise the bar much more, I'm not going to be able to read anything else until I die, because it will all be trash in comparison.

Aindel wants more!

Aindel
monkey-fairy chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
OH nice idea! Woah I love it. Keep writing more! I'd love to see this story continue!
firgodes7 chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Now it get's knew that Rose had that kind of a kinky side to him. Though you wrote it very to see that you are still posting stories that are great to read. I do hope to see that you will continue with this one.

You now have a fan!
ryuchi-shuichi41 chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
rose is a freakish perv. how dare he treat ryo like that, atleast he don't want him to sleep with him. update!
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
My eyebrows shot up! I do want to see where this is going but I hope that means that HeartShy won't take a back seat. Intresting story line. Its seems that your recent posts have been geared to hurting Dee, oh well, makes for an intresting story!