Reviews for The Ultimate Sitch
Derek chapter 1 . 6/1/2019
ron saying to kim there should be a kim possible day
lokobookworm95 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I kind of did see it coming, but only near the end, don't worry! I liked it! Nice job!
sofia815 chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Wow... seriously... from the title I figured it was Ron proposing... but then the writing! I totally thought Kim's life was in danger or something! CRAZY! I was completely sent on a loop (in a good way)and I was all "dude, life and death situation... it can't be... could it? NO WAY!" Okay, now that I'm done babbling... love your style of writing, but (no offense) you might want to work on your title/summary writing a little bit... not that they aren't good or anything, but I think they sometimes give the whole surprise away in some of your fics... well, yeah... super good... and have a happy new year!
CastaS chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
great story, i enjoyed it much.
manwar chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Good...very nice one shot hope you make more...
The Pterodactyl chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Ah...I would love to say that you are wonderful at the I-bet-you-didn't-see-this-coming thing, except for that I knew what the title meant. Sorry for my advanced knowledge of random large words. And The Highwayman...a classic template for the fluffy romance. Very Nice.

Now, to the story itself...this is certainly one strange beast. You do the same thing for Kim Possible that you do for Avatar; you dramatize it and make it a lot more serious and somber than the actual canon is, but not in a way that makes it unenjoyable, just in a way that makes you look at it in a way you didn't before. I applaud your daring in your first try at this fandom; it's obvious thatyour muse was in high gear the whole time you were righting this.

Anyway, awesome job, and here's to hoping you can update a little more often now that you've found another fandom to latch onto!

Cheers,

The Pterodactyl
Yankee Bard chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Well conceived and well executed. It takes no stretch of the imagination to see both characters acting as you have written.

Enjoyed the story.
whitem chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
It was a... nice read. The only thing about this, is that it reads like you swallowed a dictionary.

It's just my personal taste, so please don't hate me for my opinion, but it seems a bit too wordy at times, and descriptions could have been toned down just a touch.

I did enjoy this though, and that sounds so much like Ron to do things the way he did.

Laters...
spectre666 chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
LOL, a little flowery and over descriptive for my taste, but necesary for the mood you were setting. Very nice. I also appreciate the memories of a poem I haven't read in years. "The Highwayman". One of those classics that the current crop of "poets" sneer at but that helped stir my love of good verse.

Thanks

Spectre
wally walls chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Dude that was one good story it almost brought a tear to my eye.
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Very good, sweet, tale! The background, buildup and execution of Ron's little mission, blown as it was by Kimness, was a wonderful read. You captured the personalities of the 4 main players very well. After midway through, it seemed that this was where you were heading, and you didn't disappoint when the story arrived at it's conclusion.

His secrecy, & Ronness, then her determination of love & Kimness played very well against each other.

Welcome to KP fics.