Reviews for Sick
Vulcan Rider chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Wow, I can't imagine mono and flu together. Ugh! Hope you finish this, especially since you mention already having it broken into two-four pieces. ?

Mag
woody8330 chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
are you going to finish it?
HappyPlaces chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
This is really a great start! Any chance of an update? SOON!
RSForever chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
This has promise. keep going if you can. Hope you are feeling better by now. Always love the Ranger POV.

Thanks for expending what little energy you have sharing your story with everyone/.
HP4EVERRRR chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
i like it a lot. more when you can!
NixBabySis chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
peanut this is awesome,

update soon, and u must have written it while you were sicck because there are alot of errors that I can point out and if I can point them out well then...u know.

I remember that like month you were sick it really did suck I called at least twice a week to see if you were better because I wasn't sure what you had well anyway great story hit me back and make sure to update!
Courtnay chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
It is a good idea.

Spell check is ALSO a good idea.
Chibi Babe chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
oh i do like it, ranger will take care of her, but will she have a seizer? oh sorry to hear about u bein sick thou, esep ova ur bday. update soon!
jadestar5 chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
luv it!
ChestnutFilly chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
cool, I like it its so original and different well done
Mad Hattress Skylar chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Aww that sucks. I had mono and the flu the first and third time I got it. I've had it come back 4 times or so within two years. I feel your pain. Hope you don't get it again. PAMS(Please add more soon)

P.s. Sorry it screwed with your birthday.