Reviews for Flirting with Danger
LovinoMargarita chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
KAWAIII
SerenityClover chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
"He tastes like cigarettes." wow Sougo...
meltedpoo chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
He made as if to embrace Hijikata. Hijikata grabbed Okita's right arm.

"I'll kiss you after you drop the knife, Sougo."

The image in my mind is so perfect it hurts.

And the last AN. I love you.
meltedpoo chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Pretty uneventful but cute, nonetheless.
Lady Serena Sparrow chapter 3 . 3/19/2008
Nya! Write more more! I love them together, and I really hope that Hijikata quits smoking one day or else he'll die!
DYL0103 chapter 3 . 3/5/2008
Very funny and well written... please write more~!
star chapter 3 . 1/23/2008
I love this paring and its hard to find a good fanfic about them. I just love the way you write this two characters in ur fics. please write more of them.
Kami Takai chapter 3 . 1/16/2008
Forget the dead line. If you wanted it to be better you should have taken your time on it. Making promises of a time release only weakens the writing skills. Next time. Take as long as you like. Don't worry what any one says and write with your own rhythem. Thank you for the cute Hijikata Okita fic. I liked it very much so.
Kami Takai chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Sometimes Sougou scares me. I really can see him messing with Hijikatas mind though. Thats the only way I can see them togeather. I like the Hijikata Gintoki paring a lot. Well any thing, as long as Hijikatas in it. I love himz soz much. It's good so far.
keyascribe chapter 2 . 11/22/2007
Wow, I can't believe I didn't notice you had written more chapters of this! It's so adorable (in the usual Shinsengumi definition of adorable meaning y'know, twisted). Ha, I love the logic of Sougo having excess sadism to use up when Hijikata's away. And Hijikata's constant burden of being the only (vaguely) sane one around. Too funny.

_ _

Anyway, months late, but great job! *U*v
Velveteenrabbit chapter 3 . 10/29/2007
Ew. Mayonnaise and cigarrettes, yum yum, if that isn't an incentive to make out with Hijikita, I don't know what is
Animegoil chapter 3 . 10/29/2007
Well, I felt that something was lacking in this chapter, like, ... the end felt a bit abrupt, like there should have been more after it. But I did like how you tied it around to the beginning with the cigarettes.

You know, I honestly can't see the two of them kissing XD I just keep thinking Okita would... have a knife under his jacket or something.
Animegoil chapter 2 . 10/29/2007
This was hilarious. Omg, the Hijikata's last line was the icing on the cake. After you drop the knife, please.
Yachiru-san chapter 3 . 10/14/2007
I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I ABSOLUTLEY LOVE IT!

okay...okay I'll calm down, but can I just say that I simply love this? Please write more...this is amazing, funny, so in-character, and so cute! So please continue writing and you will continue getting happy, crazy reviews from an HijikataxOkita fangirl!

Lots of smiley faces, Ya-chan:)

Best one so far!
darissa chapter 3 . 10/9/2007
haha.. this fic is great!