Reviews for In the Circle of Elemental Arms
kaji13 chapter 12 . 2/22/2013
I really like Takumi's character - I find him intriguing. The scene with Huni and Haruhi at the end was great, he's a character that I never cared for in the anime, but he started growing on me when I read the manga as I realized the depths and nuances of his character. I really love the side of him you showed here.

Also the thought of Huni carrying Haruhi makes me giggle
kaji13 chapter 11 . 2/21/2013
I don't know how you manage to make each chapter better than the last, but you are continually impressing me. I also wish that this chapter (read:entire story) could be animated...this chapter was especially beautiful. I can't even say anything more about it, it was perfect.
kaji13 chapter 10 . 2/21/2013
Wow what a great chapter. Even the new characters you pull in feel like real people with raw personalities.
kaji13 chapter 9 . 2/21/2013
kaji13 chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
This was an absolutely wonderful chapter. The care and concern that every single one of the hosts felt and showed for Haruhi made my heart clench in my chest. I especially loved Mori and Kyouya in this one.
kaji13 chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
Oh poor Haruhi! Awesome chapter.

I can't wait for them to form a circle!
kaji13 chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
The last bit of this chapter was beautiful, when all the hosts joined in the rashaki dance :)

As much as I love the light-heartedness, I'm looking forward to some drama and meatiness in the plot
kaji13 chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
Great chapter - I'm really starting to get a feel for this world. I also just had a thought (which was probably obvious to some, but it took me a while) - I realized that it totally makes sense that Haruhi is water. You mentioned last chapter that water is naturally weak to lightning, which makes sense considering Haruhi's fear of thunderstorms! Brilliant!
kaji13 chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
Thanks for the note last chapter - I would have totally missed Star of Seraph's elemental artwork! It's perfect.

I like the canon tie-in's, but I'm excited to see where the story goes
kaji13 chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
That was so awesome! You do a beautiful job of keeping everyone perfectly in character and describe everything wonderfully - I felt like I was watching the duel! I want somebody to turn this into a show or movie :)
kaji13 chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Ohh this is getting better! I love your descriptions of everyone! Has anyone done any fanart or anything? I'd love to see them in all their elemental glory!
kaji13 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I think I am going to enjoy this story. They way you write and your descriptions are very enjoyable to read. I can't wait to see how to story and characters develop!
cassie246 chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
This chapter is the reason I am reading this again :)
It's been almost over a year, and yet THIS chapter came back way to often to ignore.
The way you expressed their powers was astonishing. I could see it in my head with such detail that I fell in love with it, and Haruhi's power was the greatest. :)
So yea, I'm re-reading this story again. I just love this story so much :) :)
Rain Seaker chapter 25 . 1/27/2013
I finished reading your story and favorited it, but I had to come back and tell you how much I really liked it. You made an in depth world for this story and frankly I would love to read more about it. I think you should make and original story based in this universe because I think you could sell it. Its a different take on elementals than I've seen before and I really liked what you did with it.

I could have read another 100,000 words on it easily.

Keep writing and being awesome,
Rain
nichelle ana chapter 25 . 1/20/2013
I have to say ive loved this story, I didnt read it till after its completion but through every bit of bullshit I went through at 15years old till now at 21 this story has brought me comfort smiles and tears that I needed to take me away from the real world so much this is exactly the 84th time I have read 5his story, ive sent many commets of how mucn ive loved it though most as annonymous and only 1 wih y ff account that I lost the password to and omg im already wanting ro read it again (even have the link saved in my phone to read it during breaks at work or while taking care of my 1 year old at home) the only thing that upsets me about this story is that its over lol. I understand how time can be too little in life but I do sincerely hope to see a sequel to this story. Please let me know if that is still a possibility, my email is
1,112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »