Reviews for In the Circle of Elemental Arms
I-write-for-enlightenment chapter 25 . 7/11/2013
Wow, this was an amazement read! I thought your story was very well written and paced. I wish you would make a sequel, so that the readers can better understand how the characters hold them selves once no longer in school; how they handle their circle with lives apart while at university and if some characters start having families or not. I would definitely read that story! I really do love this story, and I hope you are still considering writing more :)
Dea1998 chapter 25 . 7/11/2013
I LOVED IT! PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL!
C.C chapter 17 . 7/8/2013
I love this story but it could do without all of the bad words. There's too many.
Jordeng2 chapter 25 . 7/7/2013
This story is, by far, one of the best written pieces of work I've ever read. You had my attention from the very beginning. This story made me laugh, made me nervous, and made my heart race time and time again. This will be one of few stories that I will go back and read over and over and I want to say thank you for writing this.
AmandaSingh0 chapter 25 . 7/1/2013
will the be a sequel to show how they get along in their adult lives?
kissmess chapter 25 . 7/1/2013
This was beautiful
iiBlackMoon chapter 25 . 6/8/2013
I think this story is absolutely amazing, and that you spun a beautiful elaborate world. I know this story is finished, but I wished there was more. Maybe not a full sequel, maybe drabbles or one-shots far into the future. I want to see a future that Tamaki dreamed when he first wanted to form a Circle, friends so familiar with each other that no one blinks when they are holding hands or finishing each other's sentences. Or just how the world discovers Circle Fujioka and how they change the world.

I actually really liked Takumi, and I cried when Haruhi and everyone realized that their mentors and friends were the villains they were looking for. I loved how Circle Sanano weren't cookie-cutter villains, and that they were so real. It's like solving the problem that Lelouch had in Code Geass, "Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" Circle Sanano's method wasn't perfect, nor was it moral, but it was an attempt to stop evil. I can't fault them for trying, but I want to fault them for choosing a test with irrevokable conclusions.

In a way, Haruhi still follows her mother's path. She falls in love with someone outside her Circle, and, in the end, chooses the lives of her Circle over him. Although Takumi wouldn't and probably couldn't love her back, he isn't the Ranka to her Kotoko. I personally don't think that she loved Takumi more than the host club, I think of it as a different love. After all, like Haruhi said, "The Circle always comes first."

This chapter of Circle Fujioka's story ends, but their lives will still continue. Their future are so bright with possibilities. Even if you don't continue writing, imagining what they might be brings me joy. Thank you so much for this wonderful story.
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 25 . 6/8/2013
I don't think any other story has made me this emotional! I'm going to extremely miss reading this! I really hope you come across enough spare time to write up a sequel! Until then keep me posted!
Ryro-chan :)
M.Luka chapter 25 . 5/30/2013
awesome! though a little bit depressing at some parts it was absolutely AWESOME!
koizumichii chapter 25 . 5/30/2013
One word: SEQUEL.

This fic really needs a sequel. It's really awesome!
Though made me wonder why it hadn't reached 1,000 reviews. :D

I hope you'll be writing a sequel. Thank you for writing this awesome fic! ;D
Firefly264 chapter 25 . 5/16/2013
This is by far one of the best Ouran fanfics I've ever read- one of the best fanfictions, period! The amount of thought and care you've obviously put into the planning of the story and the creation of OCs is mind boggling; you've got some serious talent! It drew me in right from the start- the characters, world building, and the writing itself are all fantastic, and the AU concept is an interesting change from the norm. Through the writing you somehow got me to understand just how it felt to be so innately connected to a group of people; I could see just how the emotions and experiences played out, in a way that was so realistic and honest. This is definitely one of my favorite stories, and I would love to see more of this universe of you ever come back to fanfiction!
scythe's serenade chapter 25 . 5/13/2013
Can I freaking cry? Why'd it end sad... T-T but at the same time, I spent a whole entire day reading it. So it was amazingly good. Amazingly freaking good. That I cried twice. All in all, one of the freaking best stories I've ever read. Not exactly, a happy ending... But there's no denying how good it was. The emotions, the joy and pain poured into it was magnificenent. I'll probably go now and read all your other stories. I'll say this. It's one of the best Fanfictions ever, and I've been reading from this site for a while. Thank you.
SekhmetRa chapter 25 . 5/9/2013
It's so good and so much fun. I really enjoyed reading this story...
spygrl007 chapter 25 . 4/16/2013
wonderful story - well written and fun to read! Thank you for sharing!
RoninSword chapter 25 . 4/14/2013
I'll leave a more detailed review later, but I have to say that the ending did touch me. Wether it's a good or bad feeling has yet to be determined. I think it is both, an intense anger for the pain that I managed to echo on behalf of the guys, but the ending is nice, even if there is still the sting from chpt 24.
-RoninSword