Reviews for In the Circle of Elemental Arms
LunaBianca chapter 6 . 1/16/2012
The dancing was brilliant. I have warm fuzzies!
LunaBianca chapter 5 . 1/15/2012
The Lake is impressive, as is Haruhi's latent talent. I'm interested in both Haruhi's individual journey and seeing how the friendships between hosts develop and influence everyone. I think you'll balance both well. ;)
LunaBianca chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
Pitting those born into Elemental affluence against those with humble abilities and/or origins is a simple and compelling drama.

I enjoy how the characters bloom in the dual. Yay Haruhi! (Actually, "yay everyone!" Curious about Tamaki and the Light ability...)

I like how the characters feel true to the manga in this new world.
LunaBianca chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
Really intriguing take on the Ouran characters and world. Prose is clean and reads easily. I'm eager to keep reading. Thanks for all your work!
Zara Allegra Vespertine chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
ahhh-mmaaa-zzing! what can i say! yours is the best by far.. It's like reading a completely different novel (except for the characters). i'm actually on to chapter 15 and the fight sequences are very, very good! i can just imagine it inside my head, like animation..hehe! my god! this is the best! really! keep up the amazing work!
Vixx4ever chapter 21 . 12/20/2011
Amazing. This story is completely and utterly Amazing.

I've read this story 3 times and I doubt it'll be my last(I'm crazy) and my reactions were the same each time...I cried, laughed got excited at the fight scenes and I've got to say, this is the best fanfiction I have ever read, and I'm absolutely serious.

If you ever get back on effeffdotnet,I'm begging you, please write a sequel, it would make my life, I would be that happy x)

Lastly, thank you. Thank you for giving me and I'm sure a lot of other readers a little piece of happiness by writing this beautiful story :)

I honestly think people should be writing fanfictions ABOUT your fanfiction xD
Life's a dream chapter 25 . 12/20/2011
I love this story, the elemental idea sometimes becomes so cliched, but this was done so beautifully. It was such a surprise that their mentors were actually the killers, and so sad that Haruhi had to hate the one whom she loved in the end. They way you wrote the relationships between the host club was fantastic though,have I mentioned that I love this story? :) Its amazing, funny, original and written beautifully. Thank you!

Wish there was a sequel though!
Skeren Dreamera chapter 25 . 12/7/2011
Thank you. I know this story is long finished, but I wanted you to know that people are still finding and reading this, and that you reassured me that, after one good fic amid dozens of terrible ones, there are more in this fandom that are worth searching for. This was one such story, and I thank you for writing something beautiful.
Blitz182 chapter 25 . 11/28/2011
This was so sweet; thank you very much for writing such an endearing story! I thoroughly enjoyed reading all about the growth of maturity of the Ouran High School Host Club, and I absolutely loved the ending. It fit the mood perfectly. ) If you do write a sequel to this(I haven't checked yet), I will definitely read that too!
LadyVukavo chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Hey there, I was thinking this story would be another one of many that sound interesting but ultimately suck (no offense, I'm just a very picky reader XD) I am very happy to realize the complete opposite, this story is awesome. Thank you very much. I came across you by checking out one of my favorite authors fave stories cause I'm seriously bored and I am quite happy I did so. You are great with plots, writing and description. I want to thank you and give you a review which I have done and also to ask a favor of you (like I said, you are really great lol) I have a story with a plot that can be considered as complicated because of an outside character I created for an OHSHC fanfic I started, but sadly I am not good with description so I don't think it's gone too good. But there are a few who have faved it and subscribed so I don't want to let them down, I have 4 chapters posted and it isn't even close to being finished but my health has taken a turn for the worse, it's killer just typing this little bit due to MS attacking my left arm to where I can no longer type with it. DO you think there's any chance you'd mind looking at the story, discussing it with me and perhaps finishing it or rewriting it with enhancements and I PM those who have subscribed giving them the link? If not I understand :)
Mish chapter 25 . 11/18/2011
Oh. My. God.

This is the exact type of story I've been searching for from Ouran and I thought I would never find it! I absolutely love the scenario where the Club rescues Haruhi in chapter 7 and 8 - all the while staying in character. I have to admit though that maybe as a Circle the guys are a bit too possessive of Haruhi's attentions, except for Huni and Mori, and that they are hurt very easily. At the same time though I understand why they feel that way, so I'm unable to take anyone's side on that front.

If you ever get around to writing a sequel, I'll definitely be the first to read it. I would love to see her relationship with her Circle grow and flourish as I know it can! I'm a sucker for independent Haruhi being taken care of by her boys XD
fleeting . white . feathers chapter 4 . 10/30/2011
I hope you don't mind. I've been inspired by your fanfic, and I want to do an original novel based on the idea. I see you haven't been updating recently, so I doubt you'll see this. Don't worry though, I'll dedicate the novel to you and Star-of-Seraph. I won't steal plot ideas either, just the concept. Plus, if you're worried, don't be because, seeing as I'm still a student and working on something else, that novel will probably be written sometime in 2030, if ever. I love this fic very, very much! Hope to see you around again!
fleeting . white . feathers chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
Ohmygosh. Your action scenes are AWESOME. You made my heart stop in my chest! 8D YOU ARE NOW MY ROLE MODEL! I ADMIRE YOU TO HIGH HEAVEN! *glomp*
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 25 . 10/14/2011
Oh my, such a gorgeous story that not only managed to get the characterizations and interactions right (and so wonderfully heartfelt and heartbreaking at the same time) but managed to do so in a completely AU universe while blending OCs and everything together seamlessly. It's definitely a one-in-a-million for sure. The Circle Sanano Incident (yes, let's call it that) completely caught me off guard. Who knew they were the ones behind the deaths? And it wasn't even the cliche villian approach either; Circle Sanano genuinely thought they were doing what was best. And that is perhaps what made me fall in love with the In the Circle of Elemental Arms all the more: the depth. The lack of shallow relationships just made my heart go pitter-pat 3 It's astonishing how I can feel the emotion practically radiating off the page; the relationship between Haruhi and the Host Club was taken one step further and yet not at all. S-Sort of hard to explain, haha... Regardless, I loved it from start to finish. If there ever are any sequels, that would be pretty awesome, eh? :)
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 15 . 10/14/2011
ASLKDFBALGKAGSKBLKSAL! The first major fight scene ever and that was just freakin' epic! You-you have no idea how excited I am (or maybe you do, since I bet everybody had about the same reaction ;P)and just-ah This is quite an interesting twist on OHSHC, and I can't wait to read the rest. :D
1,036 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »