Reviews for In the Circle of Elemental Arms
fleeting . white . feathers chapter 25 . 12/28/2014
Reread this after a few years, and it's still as amazing as ever. Very emotional and deep. I love it. Thank you for this gift of a great and wonderful story.
sinfullyseen chapter 25 . 12/8/2014
thank yooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuu. thank you thank yoouuuu THANK YOU SO MUCH! for sharing this world to us, for sharing us your thoughts, these characters - these people, for letting us in so much peek into your world and theirs, for letting us know them. thank you for this amazing work. thank you for existing. :))))))) thank youuu. just... just wow.

*you could write a book, you know. i wouldn't mind buying it.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/8/2014
I hope it's not for the older elemental...!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/8/2014
I swear I thought it said 'butter knife' before I reread it and realized it said butterfly knife.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/8/2014
SO SAD. My eyes are watering...
Guest chapter 3 . 11/7/2014
Kyahahahahahahaa! Haruhi's awesome! My favorite character in the host club because of her personality !
tirra.storm chapter 25 . 10/24/2014
I love you. This is amazing! You are brilliant and I'm gonna go check out your other stories now.
theaftereffect chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
When I first came across your story I was enchanted - I loved it! And I still do. After getting to the ending I was so dare you build up bonds and take them down, how dare you change the dynamics of the dreamily fictional host club? But your story, I realised, is amazing. It shows the pains and strikes out the ideals of growing up, its realistic, and hurting and brilliant, and you are an amazing author. I am not going to lie and say I don't want a sequel, but your story and writing is exquisite, a rarity you don't often find in unprofessional writers. You are brilliant and i hope you write again, but I love this story. Thank you
Rapunzel3 chapter 25 . 10/7/2014
I can't express in words how much I enjoyed and Loved your story, but I can say whole heartily that it deserves to be one of the best Ouran Host Club fan ficitons ever created.
You writing is amazing and might I say quite professional. I know the idea behind it came from the artwork of the Ouran Elementals and I am glad that you created a story out of it. Your plot was memorizing and spellbinding and I loved every moment of it. I was a little ticked about the little dilemma at the end with Haurhi's romantic feelings but I think that was me just projecting my own want's onto your story. I still loved it, especially the epilogue and how the two most grounded (So i don't give away any spoilers) came and brought Haurhi back into their lives, it just fit so perfectly into the web that you had designed. So to say that I simply only loved your story is a complete understatement, your story brought out such character depth, and built such wonderful relationships that it was beyond such simple words as amazing, and wonderful.
Thank you for writing such a magnificent story.
Happy Writing and Thank you :)
Rapunzel3
xfallenangel13x chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Oh, my goodness, I am absolutely LOVING this! It's definitely one of the most creative Ouran AU fics I've read so far, and it's already got me hooked in the first chapter!

That last sentence though. "She passed the hell out". Or how about Haruhi being "so screwed she should open up a hardware store"?

I probably laughed more than what was necessary, after reading those segments. XD
Guest chapter 25 . 9/13/2014
I have to say that I finished this story a few months ago and I absolutely loved it! Although the ending was a bit disappointing, mainly because it left the story so open to many other possibilities! And because Mitsukuni actually grew -literally- up from the small, eccentric person he was. Although I'm not saying any of this to be rude, quite the opposite

So, since this ending left up so many possibilities, are you ever going to consider a sequel? It would probably take a lot of dedication, as should all good stories, but I don't doubt your abilities to accomplish such a task

-From a fan!
IrishWrites chapter 25 . 8/5/2014
I review like i want to be reviewed so sorry for opossible offense. I'm not gonna lie. I am so not happy with the ending. But its mostly because I am one of the girls who wants Haruhi to have a huge lemony harem with all the boys. However this was a fantastically written story. It was intense and heart wrenching and I read it all in one day in my oversees flight from Japan. While my fangirl side is dying because of Haruhi and her love/betrayal the side that loves writing is totally in love with your story telling. Please keep it up!
Tartarun chapter 25 . 8/5/2014
brilliant plot
mengtoreality chapter 25 . 7/26/2014
This was such a beautiful story that contained many deep meanings. Thank you and I hope there will be at least a small sequel!
Guest chapter 25 . 7/10/2014