Reviews for In the Circle of Elemental Arms
crystalraeb chapter 25 . 10/14/2016
I loved this story!
Kaira Fang'Heis chapter 25 . 8/31/2016
I remembered reading this a couple years ago. Then I went to look for it again. Now that I have read it all over again, I find it even more beautiful than in my memory. And have a feeling that I will probably read it again in a couple months or year, because this is my favourite AU story I've read about Ouran host club.

Thank you, for these hours of work. You created an explosion of emotions, made me feel things I would never imagined. I could immerge myself completely in this story and imagine the colours, sensations and scents you described.

This is a magical trip every time I read it. And I am up to make the trip again.

Thank you. :)
limegreenarcher chapter 3 . 8/21/2016
love love it! that action scene was AWESOME! Haruhi kicked butt!
limegreenarcher chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
I love this! its such a great concept and is written beautifully! thank you so much for explaining the honorifics, I get very confused
Arla Logan chapter 25 . 8/13/2016
I read your story from beginning to end and loved it:)
Boy Howdy chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
Don't worry about the three stories that are ahead of yours in reviews. They all suck and the reviews are mostly fakes written by the authors of those stories. That's pretty obvious. This story is actually worthwhile and well-written - not just some hormonal teenage girl's self-pleasuring fantasy with a Mary Sue as the main character. I'm pretty hard on writers but you've actually written a good story so don't mind the pretenders. Anyone who appreciates good fanfiction knows the truth about these things. This story and a handful of others on Page 1 are genuinely good and none of them have an OC mucking things up. Thank God!
Mokushiyami chapter 11 . 6/25/2016
Reading this story yet again for like the 20th time. It just gets better and better each time I read it. A true masterpiece of fanfiction. I'd love to see a new story from you, or an update(it's been almost 2 years since you've updated your profile).

Thank you for such an amazing story!
facecake98 chapter 12 . 6/12/2016
Love this story so much, currently reading it through for the 4th time. I just came up with a theory on why their telepathic connection is stronger that other circles. Not sure if someone else already mentioned this, but 1000 comments is too many to look through. Also, sorry if you mentioned this in an author's note and I missed it.

After Haruhi returned from the Void and saw her kindred-to-be getting sucked away, she reached out with her elemancy to try to get them to come back. I think that the trip through the Void us what binds the elementals together, thus creating the Circle. So, Haruhi reaching out to them with elemancy while they are in the Void would strengthen their connection to each other, resulting in them hearing each other's thoughts as opposed to just feeling each other's emotions.
PiptheSnake chapter 25 . 4/4/2016
I'm dead it's four am i've places to be later and you've taken up my entire night with this masterpiece goddammit
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 25 . 3/31/2016
I love what you did with this idea. At first it felt like a slightly modified version of the canon, but your attention to details and insightful changes to the original kept me interested.

There were some characterizations and wording choices that left me in awe. Example, "blood speaks and money smiles". I loved the little pieces like this that you scattered throughout your work.

I adore how you changed the romantic interest to Takumi instead of Tamaki. It made sense since even in the beginning it was made very apparent that sometimes an Encircled would have to choose between an outside love and their own Circle. The camaraderie within Circles was beautiful and the elements you chose for everyone was perfect, especially in the contrasting pairs. Heh, the Shadow King as a Dark. Perfect.

It was nice to see that Haruhi was still herself and was able to care for people outside her Circle and become close friends with Kasanoda instead of isolating her affection for her Circle like the other members seemed to have done.

Takumi's character was my favourite of Circle Sanano.
Oh, and Haruhi with a Beretta! Brilliant!

I admit I was a bit surprised with everything to do with the ESC members. From how little of an actual threat they were to how they caused the wonderful, caring teachers and mentors Circle Fujioka had started with to start the Forging kills.

This was a beautiful piece. I loved everything about it from the elemental concept itself to the Water Element fair with science facts tossed in to the bonds that were forged and broken.

Wonderful work, Wordsmith!
Thank you for writing!
Lili
cali-gloria chapter 24 . 2/17/2016
more? more? please it's been several years.
Guest chapter 25 . 1/28/2016
Excellent
luxartisan chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Finally taking some time to read. This is quite good.
Boy Howdy chapter 25 . 12/15/2015
Not a big fan of fantasy but you did it well. Nice work.
Guess chapter 25 . 12/2/2015
I LOVED this story! It has all the elements of awesomeness and amazingness while staying realistic. This is truly one of the best stories I've ever read!
1,121 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »