Reviews for In the Circle of Elemental Arms
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 25 . 3/31
I love what you did with this idea. At first it felt like a slightly modified version of the canon, but your attention to details and insightful changes to the original kept me interested.

There were some characterizations and wording choices that left me in awe. Example, "blood speaks and money smiles". I loved the little pieces like this that you scattered throughout your work.

I adore how you changed the romantic interest to Takumi instead of Tamaki. It made sense since even in the beginning it was made very apparent that sometimes an Encircled would have to choose between an outside love and their own Circle. The camaraderie within Circles was beautiful and the elements you chose for everyone was perfect, especially in the contrasting pairs. Heh, the Shadow King as a Dark. Perfect.

It was nice to see that Haruhi was still herself and was able to care for people outside her Circle and become close friends with Kasanoda instead of isolating her affection for her Circle like the other members seemed to have done.

Takumi's character was my favourite of Circle Sanano.
Oh, and Haruhi with a Beretta! Brilliant!

I admit I was a bit surprised with everything to do with the ESC members. From how little of an actual threat they were to how they caused the wonderful, caring teachers and mentors Circle Fujioka had started with to start the Forging kills.

This was a beautiful piece. I loved everything about it from the elemental concept itself to the Water Element fair with science facts tossed in to the bonds that were forged and broken.

Wonderful work, Wordsmith!
Thank you for writing!
Lili
cali-gloria chapter 24 . 2/17
more? more? please it's been several years.
Excellent
luxartisan chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Finally taking some time to read. This is quite good.
DQUDJ has left the bldg chapter 25 . 12/15/2015
Not a big fan of fantasy but you did it well. Nice work.
Guess chapter 25 . 12/2/2015
I LOVED this story! It has all the elements of awesomeness and amazingness while staying realistic. This is truly one of the best stories I've ever read!
geninja chapter 25 . 10/17/2015
I love you and this story. Thank you thank you THANK YOU. I would love to see this sequel, and will wait (impatiently) cannot remember the last time I was so excited to read a ff that it took over my thought process at work.
BOSS02109 chapter 6 . 10/10/2015
There is nothing quite like this story and that makes me depressed, because everything about this story is fabulous and I have read this like 10 times. I am going through withdrawals because of this. Good job, I love you and I hate you. and here, I propose for the second time on this website. It's been almost two years since the last time I typed this, but, will you Marry Me?
Anne Schaeffer chapter 25 . 9/25/2015
I couldn't put this story down. It was amazing. I love how you handled everything. The world you created was fascinating. And I liked that you didn't have Haruhi fall for any of the six. I wouldn't be surprised though if that happened in a future sequel if you ever get around to writing one. Which I hope you do because I just want this world to continue.
NobodyJinx chapter 25 . 9/20/2015
I deeply regret not having been able to read this fanfiction while it was in the working or being completed. I loved this story so much and the perils the hosts faces killed me so much. I want to thank you for bringing this story into the world
xKawaii-Inux chapter 3 . 9/14/2015
Ive read this chapter so many times and my heart always rases when i get the fight. Like its saying; Oh no oh no what's gonna happen eeeep!
This is perfect I've gotten quite far in this story but my phone deleted where i was up to. I love this so much. I belivie (if u haven't finished this story yet) even once your story if finished you'll get great reviews on it. Keep up this beautiful work of fiction
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 24 . 9/13/2015
So...my Takuhi ship was revived...and then it entered the New World and was caught up in a storm. There it died, lay to rest on the second half of the Grand Line.

In the first place, 15 years' age difference would make an unacceptable fanfiction by 'normal' standards. But still. I figured Takumi was like 18-27. 27 was the oldest. And then the news report said he was 30.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 23 . 9/13/2015
I take that back. My Takuhi ship was strangled and cut, pummeled to a bludy mess, whipped, starved, tortured and brutally murdered in cold blood before being thrown off the side of Mount Everest.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 22 . 9/13/2015
My...my Takuhi ship was just strangled and cut, pummeled to a bludy mess, whipped, starved, tortured and thrown off the side of Mount Everest.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 20 . 9/13/2015
I'm assuming she dreamt about Takumi...granted, this is a guess based on the fact that he's constant,y been teasing her and he would laugh or pity her... I mean, he's INVOLVED involved with his own Circle, he's not gonna go play with a 15 year old kid who crossdresses and flirts with the same gender on a daily basis.
1,112 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »