Reviews for In the Circle of Elemental Arms
Jazzy-Booey chapter 25 . 4/2/2015
aw, this story made me go rofl. I rmber reading this in the past and I might be rereading but i dont remember. BUT UGH, this story was so heartbreakingly sad but also happy. I DID NOT WANT HARUHI TO FALL IN LOVE WITH TAKUMI. i mean it's cute, but nooo.. i was shipping host with them. I just love how you set everything up :)
thefangirlthatwon'tshutup chapter 25 . 3/14/2015
This is such a beautiful story- there are no words to describe how much I enjoyed reading it. You captured all of the characters so perfectly and came up with an amazing storyline. This is the first ouran fic that I have read, but I think that it will always been the best one I will find. Thank you for writing it and letting me in on the private world you have for these characters in your mind.
falbreezy chapter 25 . 3/7/2015
This was beautiful. I really don't have words to describe this, and I know you probably stopped reading reviews, but I really loved this story. My face is still wet from tears, and I can't tell if I'm happy with the ending or not. All I know is that it pissed me off. 10/10 stars. I don't easily favorite stories, but this one earned it. Good job.
OfStarsAndMoon chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
I hate you
But I love you too. . . Oh god, that sounded like a confession but I mean it; you write a mean fanfiction (both the good and the bad one.) I cried like a baby and I hope you're happy because this is one of the best fanfics I have ever read - ever (and considering me, that's a lot.) I hope you continue writing fanfictions because you really know what you are doing. Thank you, for taking the time to write this story, and the others too.
Starry Serenade chapter 24 . 2/16/2015
OH HARUHI
SWEET CHILD O' MINE
I LAUGHED BUT ALSO CRIED WHEN SHE SAID SHE LOVED HIM
MY OFFSPRING OH GOODNESS
LucidKren chapter 25 . 2/3/2015
I really enjoyed reading this story! It was complex, and well thought out! I think you ultimately kept to the heart of Ouran and what you did with Elementals was really cool. Fantastic work!
A B chapter 25 . 1/29/2015
Gosh I love this story so much and I so wish there were more I actually read this two years ago then I thought about it so much recently I had to reread it. It is an excellent au and I love it so much shit I would give my soul for another fic that revisits their group in the future and shows how their love have evolved and come to include for such a long comment and you'll probably never read this but anyway, I adore this story by!
readingpower chapter 25 . 1/15/2015
I've read this before, but never reviewed. I want to take the time now to say that I love your writing, and more specifically, your word choice. You word things in a way most people wouldn't think of, and when I re-read this I realized just how many words you used that frankly I don't know the definition of. This was an amazing work, and I love it wasn't purely romantic or cliché, like a lot of ohshc fanfics are. I have to ask though, is a sequel still a possibility? It's completely up to you of course, but I can't help but wonder. Please respond!
Guest chapter 25 . 1/14/2015
Omg! I loved it! Please make a squeal! My favorite was definitely takumi! Your OC! I loved it so please for the sake of ohshc make a squeal!
Zayra chapter 9 . 1/11/2015
So, I love you and hate you at the moment.

I don't know if you still read these things seeing as it's been almost eight years since you wrote this but I wanted to tell you that this story made my cry and laugh and wish I had this type of friendship in my life.

Sadly I'm an invert and well I doubt I'll ever have it.
fleeting . white . feathers chapter 25 . 12/28/2014
Reread this after a few years, and it's still as amazing as ever. Very emotional and deep. I love it. Thank you for this gift of a great and wonderful story.
sinfullyseen chapter 25 . 12/8/2014
thank yooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuu. thank you thank yoouuuu THANK YOU SO MUCH! for sharing this world to us, for sharing us your thoughts, these characters - these people, for letting us in so much peek into your world and theirs, for letting us know them. thank you for this amazing work. thank you for existing. :))))))) thank youuu. just... just wow.

*you could write a book, you know. i wouldn't mind buying it.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/8/2014
I hope it's not for the older elemental...!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/8/2014
I swear I thought it said 'butter knife' before I reread it and realized it said butterfly knife.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/8/2014
SO SAD. My eyes are watering...
1,104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »