Reviews for In the Circle of Elemental Arms
Anne Schaeffer chapter 25 . 9/25/2015
I couldn't put this story down. It was amazing. I love how you handled everything. The world you created was fascinating. And I liked that you didn't have Haruhi fall for any of the six. I wouldn't be surprised though if that happened in a future sequel if you ever get around to writing one. Which I hope you do because I just want this world to continue.
NobodyJinx chapter 25 . 9/20/2015
I deeply regret not having been able to read this fanfiction while it was in the working or being completed. I loved this story so much and the perils the hosts faces killed me so much. I want to thank you for bringing this story into the world
xKawaii-Inux chapter 3 . 9/14/2015
Ive read this chapter so many times and my heart always rases when i get the fight. Like its saying; Oh no oh no what's gonna happen eeeep!
This is perfect I've gotten quite far in this story but my phone deleted where i was up to. I love this so much. I belivie (if u haven't finished this story yet) even once your story if finished you'll get great reviews on it. Keep up this beautiful work of fiction
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 24 . 9/13/2015
So...my Takuhi ship was revived...and then it entered the New World and was caught up in a storm. There it died, lay to rest on the second half of the Grand Line.

In the first place, 15 years' age difference would make an unacceptable fanfiction by 'normal' standards. But still. I figured Takumi was like 18-27. 27 was the oldest. And then the news report said he was 30.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 23 . 9/13/2015
I take that back. My Takuhi ship was strangled and cut, pummeled to a bludy mess, whipped, starved, tortured and brutally murdered in cold blood before being thrown off the side of Mount Everest.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 22 . 9/13/2015
My...my Takuhi ship was just strangled and cut, pummeled to a bludy mess, whipped, starved, tortured and thrown off the side of Mount Everest.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 20 . 9/13/2015
I'm assuming she dreamt about Takumi...granted, this is a guess based on the fact that he's constant,y been teasing her and he would laugh or pity her... I mean, he's INVOLVED involved with his own Circle, he's not gonna go play with a 15 year old kid who crossdresses and flirts with the same gender on a daily basis.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 7 . 9/13/2015
They tried to kill her. I wonder if there are laws on elementals that restrict killing people. If not, HARUHI DROWN THEM IN THEIR SLEEP. POP THEIR BLOOD VESSELS. OTHERWISE, KYOYA YOU CAN DO IT. HIKARU YOU COULD BURN THEM ALIVE. KOARU COULD GIVE THEM A TASTE OF THEIR OWN MEDS AND FRY 'EM. HONEY COULD CUT THEM UP LIKE SASHIMI. MORI COULD SUFFOCATE 'EM IN EARTH. TAMAKI...is too pure for such things.
aCompleteNobody chapter 25 . 9/7/2015
You know there was one time I skipped this story. I don't remember why but just scrolled down and ignored it. its fated how I found this story again and let me tell this: IT WAS BRILLIANT. Its now one of my favourite stories and I wish there was more, but I understand you don't have enough time. But thank you for the amazing story!
Patricia chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
I absolutely love this story! I have already read it twice! I was wondering if you were considering writing a sequel to it? Please let me know by emailing me: thanks!
CityOnTheMoon chapter 25 . 7/10/2015
Oh my god, this story was really something else. When I went into this, I expected another half wrote fanfiction but I got so much more than I could have imagined, this was truly worth all of the time it took to read. I feel meloncoly that it ended, especially with Mori and Huni gone and the circle left the way it did but It really was a pleasure to read this and I hope others will find it was original and tear-jerking as I did.
otaku908 chapter 25 . 7/2/2015
I absolutely loved it. That's all there is to it. I loved it. Still love it. Although I am more inclined towards a larger amount of angst, it was a great it. Made me giggle quite a bit (uwu) I really do hope that there is a sequel one day, and no matter how long it takes I shall be watching (because I'm creepy like that...) I don't even care that's it's been so long, there is always possibilities. Anyways, I'm gonna go raid your profile for favorite stories ;P all I can do at the moment is sing praise!
Guest chapter 25 . 5/20/2015
This story was amazing! The ending was awful, I need more! (Not awful in writing but the feels left me hanging, if your a Fangirl you understand me)
Medieval Midnight chapter 25 . 5/12/2015
I know you finished writing this book (yes book) ages ago and you probably don't look st the resent reviews but OMG I loved it so much!
GreenDrkness chapter 25 . 4/10/2015
This waz one of the best OHHC AU that I have read thus far and the idea and thought behind it is amazing
Keep on the writes