Reviews for In the Circle of Elemental Arms
Guest chapter 25 . 2/22/2014
I really enjoyed this story. Its not often I find interesting fanfics like this (most are crappy romances or just boring) and it surprised me. I couldn't help but think of a splice between Harry Potter and Avatar: the last airbender I don't know why but it actually enhanced my enjoyment.
HPS19 chapter 25 . 2/12/2014
I'm glad I read this. Really. And I was rooting for Haruhi and Takumi even though I equally want her to be with all of the members of the Host Club romantically, like, uh, a marriage to six. XD Anyway, I really loved it. Good job. :)
Quirkista chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
You have an absolutely amazing talent! You should really cherish it!
TheNewCompanion chapter 8 . 1/22/2014
This chapter just made me tear up a little bit D': poor Haruhi!
kiokukara chapter 25 . 1/13/2014
The end of your story made me smile. Not a happy smile, but a smile that expressed what I saw. You ended the story on a note that made me think 'yes, this is how it should end. This is how it should be.' That is was right, and for that, I both thank and applaud you. It is rare indeed when I feel that way about a story, especially its end.
Your entire story was well written, and very interesting, both as a concept and as a written work. I truly enjoyed reading it. Thank you for writing it.

kiokukara
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
...Haruhi doesn't cuss like that she does say bastard though
Daiski chapter 25 . 1/9/2014
This is really deserving of its praise. Even though there wasn't a lot of romance and that's by far one of my favorite things in fanfiction, I didn't miss it too much. Damn Takumi for taking the spotlight with the romance, even if it worked. Shame you won't be making a sequel. Good luck with whatever you try to do next! The characters were really well worked and I liked to see an ohshc fic that wasn't all kiddy stuff.
wow chapter 25 . 1/2/2014
Aaaaaand it's 4AM. GOD this was good. I'll try to review again when I'm more conscious, but for an AU with lots of OCs... damn. You captured this OT7 like no other. THANK YOU FOR WRITING AND CURSE YOU FOR MAKING ME STAY UP SO LATE

you probably don't even read reviews anymore but I just had to say something because the sun is like literally rising right now and it takes a lot to get between me and sleep so you kinda rock
Niana Kuonji chapter 25 . 12/31/2013
I stayed up until 3:30 to finish this and I don't know if I should hug you for being brilliant in creating suh a wonderful AU (and certainly not of a sort I've read yet) or strangle you for ending it there you cruel, cruel author. Argh.
BloodCrescent1373 chapter 25 . 12/16/2013
I loved it! This is the first Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction that I read and it was amazing! It captured me from the first chapter and wouldn't let me go until I had finished reading it!
Sincerely,
Blood Crescent
sloppywalrus chapter 24 . 12/9/2013
Great story, hate the romance... IT MAKES ME SADDER THAN AN ASPCA COMMERCIAL GOSH DARN IT DARN IT DARN IT
Swallow-Tailed Kite chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
So I read the whole 25 chapters of this fanfic. It was really satisfying, and the idea is really good (not just the elemental Host Club but the whole world and such), and the characters visibly changed before and after. Although I was kind of expecting them to do something about the 'elemental rights' problem, given that there seemed to be so much tension between elementals and non-elems and it appeared to be a really big issue, and /someone/ inside said "I don't think the elementals will have rights in 2 days" or something along the lines when the ESC members were found dead inside Room 3. Although it could be for an excellent sequel, like when all the Club members are all adults and out of school with their own lives and possibly girl/boyfriends and fiancés then BAM something major happens that freaked the non-elems out and they start calling for blood (with riots and all) and elems are mobbed on the streets and stuff. (and the perfect angst would be to kill someone off from the Club but ;_;) The High Circle could use Powerful Elemancy Magics then it'll be a war… (I love it when the country is in chaos–NOT IN REAL LIFE–) then they can solve the problem or flee the country or SOMETHING…

Possibilities…

Oh, and I really liked that you didn't just make the villains–antagonists (Circle San-whatsit I forgot)–evil evil evil like they want to take over the world or something. Instead it's more of an opposing viewpoint and they really believe it's right, but it just clashes with the morals of Circle Fujioka and both are shades of grey instead of plain Black and White because that gets boring after the first few hundred fics you read.
HaruhiX chapter 25 . 12/3/2013
Wow, I am amazed. I wish there was a epilogue from 10 or so years in the future but wow. The coolest thing is that having read Ouran Host Club I can see this being them. It doesn't deviate from the stories main plot at all!

I really hope you are still out there writing because you made the story real.
Cynical0range chapter 25 . 11/20/2013
OMG! There needs to be a sequel to this! It can't end here T.T
SilverShadow123 chapter 25 . 11/20/2013
I hate it when a great story ends T_T
1,071 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »