Reviews for In the Circle of Elemental Arms
Died chapter 25 . 6/13/2014
Fudge this Sheit I LOVED THIS
isolationism chapter 25 . 6/6/2014
Look what I've found: a priceless piece that I will always have time to reread, and reread, and reread, till you manage to gain an abundance of time to write sequels with. I feel rather disappointed with myself, as I've only found this story six years after completion.
Where to start?
For one, your story enraptured me, kept me within its clutches and did not let me move an inch before I finished consuming every single word. Sure, you had the occasional convention error, and sometimes, characters were not as they were in canon. (However, that's sort of a given. It's an entirely different world, you did not see them as I saw them in canon. In essence, they were the same, and the AU setting you have gives them reason to act slightly differently.) After all, no story is perfect. But the rest—everything about this story was addicting. Your descriptions made me /feel/; I felt Haruhi's emotions, her fears, her issues so deeply. I could feel the way you were portraying her with such intensity and depth, and that astounded me. I found myself gasping along with Haruhi, I could feel the suspense building up, the dread, the anxiety, the regret, the frustration of the rest of the host club. You are truly skilled at showing and not telling.
Your original characters had so much insight and thought to them. Or, at least, it felt that way. All of the characters were portrayed as human, they had flaws, doubts, fears. The world created, based on a piece of art, was completely reasonable. The school was on par with the original OHS, complete with fountains, rich people, and Renge. There were no ridiculous power-ups, nor were there any strange plot holes. I would not mind reading stories that take place in the world you created. Honestly, this took my breath away. I have completely, totally, wholly fallen in love with your setting and the characters you have written within it.
I'm kind of jealous of your talent.
Here's to hoping you'll find the time and inspiration to maybemaybemaybe write a sequel. Or two. Or five.
Jaricchi chapter 25 . 6/3/2014
Wow. This was absolutely brilliant! and I absolutely love the concept and the way you managed to weave in OC's without making them seem so forceful and that it seemed just so natural that it seems like they were really a part of the original was absolutely beautiful.

I am super impressed. Thank you so much for writing, sharing and creating this. :) I really did enjoy it. Thank you for sharing again! Here's to you and your skills! Salut!

Ever Reading
123ANIMEfun chapter 25 . 5/30/2014
I first watched Ouran High School Host Club around 5 years ago and only started reading fanfictions 2-3 years ago. I've gone and read many fanfics, some that were absolutely wonderful and some not so great but okay. Yours is one of those in my absolutely wonderful and beautiful fanfics ever. I'm kind of sad that I didn't read your fanfic until now. This story took Ouran High School Host Club to a whole different dimension that I never would have thought. I'm actually also a bit happy that you didn't have any definite pairings in here because I have a few and wouldn't be able to choose between them. But this story is not a story just about love and friendship, but so many more. I was quite saddened with what happened in the end, (actually made me cry a bit) but I am happy and satisfied with it. Your writing was so perfect with so many emotions held in them. I also realy loved how you gave readers a musical accompaniment in some chapters. The music given really well fit te parts and gave it more life as if I was watching the scene. I just loved this fanfic! Thanks for sharing this with us, but I would love for a sequel!
CallisaDawn chapter 25 . 5/28/2014
This was absolutely beautiful. And heart wrentchingly sad.
FullMoonWarriors chapter 25 . 5/20/2014
I just finished the whole story. There are so many things I want to say. First of all , this is one of the most amazing fanfictions I have ever read. You have blended both sides of the story so nice that if i hadn't seen OHSHC I would have thought that it wad all yours. The elements are matching so good with the characters. I just loved it. Tamaki with light , Kyoya with Dark and so on. I also like the fact that the twins don't have the same element and you made sure to show us ( the readers) that Hikaru and Kaoru are different even if they look identical from the outside. Other fanfictions don't even bother to make it obvious. But you made sure to show it this as much as it must be shown. The next thing i loved , is that you actually developed Haruhi's closed character. With life-changing event you slowly made her bond with the club on a whole new level. One more thing i liked is that you didn't put too much comedy in this. You focused on the main they without making it tiring. And he thing I love the most is the ending. I loved how Haruhi ended up with everyone and didn't chose one from the host from the plot , I really like the way you write. How you express the feelings of the characters , the way you describe every scene. It' s so full and it covers every aspect of the story. So congratulations for this amazing fanfc and please continue writting! I will make sure to read other of your fics! 3 3
Bubbles of Colours chapter 25 . 5/12/2014
I've just read this! The best fic I've read of Ouran HSHC. I'd love to read more about this, if you ever feel like writing a sequel.

Connie x
Guest chapter 25 . 4/25/2014
Such a great story! OMG, thanks for sharing this with us. This is just so great! I can't even describe it. Thanks for sharing with us.
Guest chapter 25 . 4/25/2014
Amazing. This story was a wonderful journey. Hope to see you in the future too (soon!). I see that you haven't written any Ouran Fics since 2008, but I hope you get back in the fandom. You are missed dearly.
burningshroud chapter 12 . 4/19/2014
That part in the chapter where the circle was being formed... Man... That was powerful. I'm still shaking. Like... God damn... You are an amazing writer. Anyone who can pull that kind of response out of any reader... Is... Just wow... Yeah... Powerful words. Great writing. Keep doing what your doing.
StrictlySomething chapter 25 . 3/24/2014
YES! This was absolutely amazing! I love all of the different elements you integrated into this, and you did an excellent job with the characters! Thanks for the great read!
Kimnd chapter 15 . 3/18/2014
Hahhaha what!
"son of a bitch" is a bit of an understatement!
Kimnd chapter 9 . 3/18/2014
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes
That is all
Kimnd chapter 6 . 3/18/2014
Man, this shit is beautiful! Thank god this thing is complete, because it'd be really tough to think of constructive criticism.
Kimnd chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
Mmmmmm yes you GO Haruhi! I love how you're adding such a cool (excuse the pun) element to the worl as how it feels to manipulate your element.
1,091 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »