Reviews for In the Circle of Elemental Arms
Kimnd chapter 15 . 3/18/2014
Hahhaha what!
"son of a bitch" is a bit of an understatement!
Kimnd chapter 9 . 3/18/2014
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes
ehehehehehehehe
That is all
Kimnd chapter 6 . 3/18/2014
Man, this shit is beautiful! Thank god this thing is complete, because it'd be really tough to think of constructive criticism.
Kimnd chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
Mmmmmm yes you GO Haruhi! I love how you're adding such a cool (excuse the pun) element to the worl as how it feels to manipulate your element.
Miketsukami-kun chapter 25 . 3/7/2014
Love love love love love this omg you are my most favoritest person in the world right now. Seriously read this every second I got a chance to lol.
Izzy chapter 19 . 3/6/2014
I'm re-re-reading your story and envisioning the mythological elementals you created for the Ouran circle in this chapter, just playing around with different concepts and having fun. (I do love mythology so very much.) Tamaki is St. George or a knight of the round table, I gather, Huni an accretion of a variety of North and South American native beliefs, the raven pointing to the north-west tribes in particular. (Am I close?) Kaoru is Thor, but I am at a loss to figure out where the third horn on his helmet is placed. Haruhi is a generic pirate, a choice forced by having her play a Greek godling of the sea earlier on, I would gather. So. Now, Mori I see as Robin Hood, who is (a) fundamentally King/God of the Wood in terms of myth and legend, and who (b) fights with a staff as well as bow and sword. And, though you haven't sketched him as such, I see Hikaru as Vulcan/Hephaestus, the god of Olympus who forges Zeus's thunderbolts. (I just would fake my way through the clubfoot thing, or have Kaoru break character as Thor and drivel over Hikaru's supposedly painful bandage covering it up.) Do you like that alternative? The one who really prompted me to comment is the identification of Kyouya. It's difficult to think of a hero connected to the dark or to blackness without being evil, so schizoid are our beliefs/emotions. Is he a generic enemy for Tamaki, from the Crusades, or a Byronic hero I haven't recognized, or someone else I haven't recognized? Having had the fun of reinterpreting your story for you (I know no shame), I thought I'd let you answer for yourself this time. (Please, please write more Circle stories!)
Guest chapter 25 . 3/4/2014
I really do love your story and i hope that one day you'll be able to write a sequel
Shingo the Pest chapter 25 . 3/3/2014
This was such a good story. It was wonderful. While I love each of the boys, I'm a bit of a Kaoru/Haruhi friendshipper, and all the moments that they got were really great. More than I could have hoped for.
Izzy chapter 25 . 2/24/2014
I have loved this story forever. It was the first fanfic in this fandom which I read, and nothing I've come across since can hold a candle to it. You said you would be busy for the next few years, though you had storylines to tell and so couldn't tell them in 2008. It's 2014 now. Please, watch your Ouran DVDs again or watch it on Netflix, and let yourself be caught up in the insanity and inanity of it all over again. Let your plot lines re-emerge and write! I've left a world-creation in another fandom die without finishing it, though I knew how it was to end and how to get there, and I regret 'losing' it immensely. And I owe stories to people, and regret that even more (don't ask why, two bouts with cancer, chemo and other illnesses are at play, none of them actually excuses). Don't let yourself have any regrets about abandoning the 'Circle' world. Revive it in your soul and write the stories you've already told yourself! Share them, please. Please!
Guest chapter 25 . 2/22/2014
I really enjoyed this story. Its not often I find interesting fanfics like this (most are crappy romances or just boring) and it surprised me. I couldn't help but think of a splice between Harry Potter and Avatar: the last airbender I don't know why but it actually enhanced my enjoyment.
HPS19 chapter 25 . 2/12/2014
I'm glad I read this. Really. And I was rooting for Haruhi and Takumi even though I equally want her to be with all of the members of the Host Club romantically, like, uh, a marriage to six. XD Anyway, I really loved it. Good job. :)
Quirkista chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
You have an absolutely amazing talent! You should really cherish it!
TheNewCompanion chapter 8 . 1/22/2014
This chapter just made me tear up a little bit D': poor Haruhi!
kiokukara chapter 25 . 1/13/2014
The end of your story made me smile. Not a happy smile, but a smile that expressed what I saw. You ended the story on a note that made me think 'yes, this is how it should end. This is how it should be.' That is was right, and for that, I both thank and applaud you. It is rare indeed when I feel that way about a story, especially its end.
Your entire story was well written, and very interesting, both as a concept and as a written work. I truly enjoyed reading it. Thank you for writing it.

kiokukara
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
...Haruhi doesn't cuss like that she does say bastard though
1,080 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »