Reviews for In the Circle of Elemental Arms
MirsaAceOfShadows chapter 11 . 9/10/2007
*reads, cries*

that was beautiful. can you put this into a book and send it to me? i'd love to have this story to read over and over again even if i can't get on the web.

you are fast becoming one of my FFHeros. Actually, i think you already are.

*sigh*
Sambucivox chapter 11 . 9/10/2007
Wow, what can I say? This was much more than I expected. Though I knew that there woul be chalk involved. ;-)

So... I guess that Haruhi will become a new kind of transvensti from now on, as every potential enemy will asume that their core is Kaoru, and go after him instead.

The imagery was great; I loved all the tactile sensations that they evoked, and the little changes that you made in the end -moonlight smells, the use of "bearing her up"- ah, it was wonderful.

I can't really wait to find the boy's ... neurastenias... in her mind. Poor Haruhi! I hope they don't rub too much on her.

Wonderfully written, as always.
Mad Hattress Skylar chapter 11 . 9/10/2007
Wow...I am still in awe. I loved seeing this in my head as I read along. I loved everything about this chapter and I can't help but feel extremely happy to be reading this. Thank you so much for writing this fanfiction. PAMS(Please add more soon)
Vmailer chapter 11 . 9/10/2007
The more I read your story, the more I like it. Now that they're a circle...and all connected, what will this mean for them in the future? Classes? or is this it? They forge a circle and end of story? _ (hehehe, extremely simplistic ending, huh? Just teasing.)

Keep it up and while I hope for a quick update, I wish you the best and hope you can go to the conference next week. Have fun!
Erilin-chan chapter 11 . 9/10/2007
Wow! Thats SO good! I love it! Your a genius! The idea is so original, and so good!

And i kinda half want you to go to the conference and half don't!
Lady Akina chapter 11 . 9/10/2007
YAY! I'm excited for the next chapter! I'm curious. What's going to happen now? Please UPDATE!

-Baby K
Estantia chapter 11 . 9/10/2007
Wow! *boing bing boing* This is exactly the kind of scene I love writing, and if I was good enough at drawing I'd love to be part of that team of artists...

Great chapter, I'll go look at the ones of the person who inspired this too.
xXAnoxiaXx chapter 10 . 9/7/2007
Oh my gossh. I really really love this story you've been writing; I only descovered it yesturday and I'm already hooked. Great work, you seem to hit all of the OHC characters' personalities right on the head~

I'm looking forward to your updates! :)
Estantia chapter 10 . 9/2/2007
Wow... just... wow. You've combined ouran with fantasy, and it works beautifully as well as being well written. I'm impressed, and I can't wait to read more.

I don't quite know how true to Haruhi you are (probably because we can see her thoughts when normally we don't) but to be honest? I really don't care because it's done THAT well.

You are definitely getting this story added to my watch list, keep up the great work, I'll be looking forward to your next parts, no matter if I say so in a review or not ;).
Angelgreen65 chapter 10 . 9/1/2007
Wow Haruhi really went far to get information concerning the circle and she wasn't the one that wanted it in the first place but it's cute that she went to all the trouble for the guys that's really heartwarming. I can't wait til they make the circle.
anahmidale chapter 10 . 9/1/2007
you got hit by the storm too? i had to skip work because the floods were waist deep in our area... anyway... i love that chapter... cant waut for the next, hope to get an update soon! dont push yourself too hard ok? we love your updates but i think your health should come first, i mean, how else are we gonna get more updates? right? lol get well soon! . .
The Eldritch Owl chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
I love the premise of this story. I can't wait to read more.
Illiad chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Honestly, the first sentence of your work turned me off - have you heard anyone actually "scream[ing] at the courtyard fountain", not caring who heard an outburst? This sentence struck me as poorly written and just a way to get the story started. Please, PLEASE! get the opening more catchy. Thankfully, I gritted my teeth and gave your story the benefit of doubt.

Overall, your story is quite good - interesting ideas of elemental (never seen it done with Ouran before) and very great personality in each character. I would, however, like some more development between the Host Club members and Haruhi (it seems like such a sort time between the group and all of a sudden they want to make a Circle together).

One quibble that I absolutely must mention is your charcterization of Haruhi in the first chapter. Ugh, she's extremely wimpy and more than excessively girly. She should NOT be like that. ex: "I'm sorry!" she near-wailed. ... does she ever do that? huh..

well good job, i'm looking forward to the next chapter
Erilin-chan chapter 10 . 8/29/2007
Yay you updated!

I didm't check my email until today so I didn't read the next chpater. Ah!

Anyway...really good chapter as always. Can't wait for more!
JellyBubble chapter 10 . 8/28/2007
You have no idea how much I am flailing over this. Mixing magic into the Host Club has always been one of fantasies and you've done and done it so well that I feel like rolling on the floor in excitement just thinking about it. When it's done, this is definitely going to be faved and copied and saved onto my laptop, and maybe printed out, so that I never lose it.

I'm curious about what romances you're going to put into this later but for now I'm glad it's in neutral. I know you can't cater to everyone's different pairings, so I'm going to keep an open mind to whatever you choose, as I think you've got the talent to make it work, even if it turns out not to be my fave pairing (Tamaki/Kyouya supporter). And I can always have fun believing in orgies XD.

Anyway, keep it up. I can't wait for the next chapter. The amount of thought and detail you put into this is impressive and make the whole thing believable and not over the top. The characters are great to read about, especially the way you had them show some of their vulnerabilities and strengths.

I could go on, but I'll stop since my mind seems to be stuck on my happy points. Just know you're loved from here!
1,101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 .. Last Next »