Reviews for In the Circle of Elemental Arms
Itty bitty evil ringy of doom chapter 3 . 9/17/2007
this is with out a doubt the best story written on this whole web site i love it and look forward to your next chapter
masoxrista chapter 12 . 9/17/2007
its kind of funny because whenever you mention 'takumi' the water elemental "mentor". i picture takumi from trapnest... hahaha. anyways, amazing chapter - one more addition to the burgeoning plot of things...
fallendemise21 chapter 12 . 9/17/2007
fabby chap~

as usual.

keep up the updates onegaishimasu~~
FLiPguRL219 chapter 12 . 9/16/2007
I sincerely hope the sun, stars, and moon are aligned in your favor.

hehe...I love this story! It's so unique and I'm always so excited when you update.
huamulan03 chapter 12 . 9/16/2007
"It didn't matter if other Circles could or couldn't because this. One. Could."

I've always enjoyed how you employ Constance Hale's principle, "Be simple but go deep" and the above quote provides the perfect example-it tells us so much about how special Circle Fujioka is, with a wonderful minimality. That you did the same with, "unless she started using some of it soon, she would destroy the city with her uncontrollable Water elemancy" supports my contention that the understatement is proficiently deliberate. *thumbs up*

I also continue to derive fuzzy pleasure from the equal airtime you're giving our much-wubbed hosts. The clamor of mind voices and thoughts in the beginning resonated with credibility (Kaoru ftw! ). I must note though the backlash from Mori gave me pause. While we all know how caring he is, I appreciate that he, especially, wouldn't want to be that vulnerable. So after pondering-this line, "he threw up walls of rock and steel around his mind with such power that Haruhi was pitched back into her own brain," was inevitable, believable.

And how kewl was that flight with Huni! Kya! (sorry, the fangirlitis tends to flare up...)

k, those were the things I held back in my beta comment. Now, for this new and improved version . You've totally justified my belief in you (not that that was ever in doubt) and the new comparisons/imagery work with so much This-is-*Kryssa*'s story flair. I'm sure you know that this: "it called her with a voice like her mother's..." has become my favorite. Again, it's that awesome understatement at work, and the added meaning makes it that much more delish!

It's wonderful that you allow me to be a part of this outstanding work. I remain as grateful.

~huamulan03 who sez, "RL? Wazzat?"
Lady Akina chapter 12 . 9/16/2007
This is so cool. I love this story. So what's going to happen now? I still don't really get why their circle, their connection, is different. Please UPDATE!

-Baby K
MirsaAceOfShadows chapter 12 . 9/16/2007
omg that was supurb! keep going, and you say we're only half-way? YAHOO! it just keeps getting better and better! sorry this review isn't longer but duty calls (blech school work gag!)

waiting IMPATIENTLY for the next chapter! i am recomending this story to some of my friends. they absolutly HAVE to read this, it is stunning work and so magnificent i could cry. *happy sniffles*
Wendy chapter 12 . 9/16/2007
loved this chapter, maybe you could have add a little humor in?

btw, have fun at the conference and update soon!
masoxrista chapter 11 . 9/13/2007
way too cool this fic. its perhaps the most imaginative ouran highschool fic EVER. i can't wait to hear about what's gonna happen to them now that they've come 'full circle'.
anahmidale chapter 11 . 9/13/2007
oh... your right... this chapter is the best so far! i was practically bouncing in my seat when i saw you had a new chapter p! . it's so... imaginative! i love it... my imagination was going wild... keep up the good work sweetie!
Star Garden chapter 11 . 9/12/2007
YAYY!

XDXDXD
nothingggggggggg chapter 11 . 9/11/2007
They finally forged a Circle! I look forward to the next update! Your descriptions are amazing!
fallendemise21 chapter 11 . 9/11/2007
another great chappie~

please update soon))
origamistarshape chapter 11 . 9/10/2007
this was amazingly well written!
I play wid fir3 chapter 11 . 9/10/2007