Reviews for The Day the Smashers Gone Insane
grovyleTheGreat chapter 2 . 7/14/2015
oh my gosh! the randomness! *brain explodes*
Nintendolover222 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Random random random!

I have one question though. what do you have against The legend of Zelda? (please don't sue me!)
Flaming-N00b-Cake-Of-Destiny chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
3 words wicked frickin awsome man
hate-muffin chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Heh. Funny.
icon-sting chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
tell me, were you STONED when you wrote the part about young link? actually, were you stoned when you wrote the whole thing?
Black Archangel chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
What? PENNY is evolving! *cue evolution music*

Congratulations! Your PENNY has evolved into DIME!

Although I think it should have evolved into NICKEL, first. Not QUARTER, though. PENNY evolves into QUARTER after you use a Fire Stone.

The funny thing about having DK do the Team Rocket motto is that recently I've been listening to the song, "Double Trouble" a lot. A whole song dedicated to Team Rocket. I've been imagining how DK would do that motto, so...

Prepare for banana! Make it banana! To protect the world from banana extinction! To unite all bananas within our nation! To denounce the evils of no banana! To extend our reach to the bananas above! Donkey! Kong! Donkey Kong blast of the speed of banana! Surrender your bananas now or prepare to fight! Banana, that's right!

Very lame, actually. Team Rocket would sue him, though. Just like Popo. And Mama Luigi. Beware the Mama Luigi OS cereal. It's been known to cause cancer, stroke, and the evil 4Kids dub of the Kirby anime! *shudders*
i'mnotloggedinsueme chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
wow. this was just completely priceless. i laughed so hard i cried. your the best ssb author ever.

mama luigi-i loved that super mario world episode yay!
falcored chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Not sure what to say...it was good in the randomesque point of view. Damn Mama Luigi-OS, just what we need another cheap food for kids to get addicted to.