Reviews for No Good Deed
WynonaRose chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Don't know how I missed this one but I'm glad it caught up with me. Thanks!
Aileil chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
This is absolutely hilarious. It reminds me of a time my eldest brother helped two girls on our speech and debate team carry their stuff and as soon as he fell asleep that night they painted his nails. (His debate rounds were quite interesting after that I heard...)
White Light White Heat chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I actually felt embarrassed for Daniel. He just can't catch a break.
Savendia chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
This is so funny! I don't know where to start, I have so many favorite lines. You write all the characters very well, I can just see it all happening.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
This line is just perfect:

“No, Jack, what do they say?” Daniel asked in a wearily nasally voice. “What could ‘They’ possibly have to say about something like this?”

Oh the things Daniel gets into...:) You write brilliantly. The character interactions are fabulous. Have you painted anything of Daniel in this get-up? Because it's definetly worth seeing!:)
Daniel Addiction chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
A great read! Really enjoyed it!

Faierius chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Okay...you are officially the Stargate Fiction Goddess! :D Lol This was so awesome! Poor, poor, POR Daniel...That guy just has the WORST luck! Lol Awesome story!
Curuchamion chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Interesting...

Random fact: If you're going to pull a porcupine quill out of someone, you should cut the end off first to let the air out. If both ends are visible, you should also make sure to pull the "leading" end, as it will hurt a lot less.

Just my two cents!
kirallie chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Poor Daniel! Very amusing though
Zentris chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Loved it! Laughed all the way trough it! It's so well written that I drew a mental picture of the look on the team face! Great work! XD
Wuchel1 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
LOL What I wouldn't give to actually get to see Daniel dressed up like this *snigger*
Forever-Luke chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
LMAO

Poor Daniel.

That was so funny.

I bet it would make a great episode.
Beka Alcott chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Ha ha ha! So funny! Nice one.

Beka
Nelarun chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
I love it. The mental image alone made me laugh!

Nela
Pagan Twylight chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
I didn't care so much for this as the others. This is the Jack of later seasons, which you write well, I find him not to my liking. Not your writing, but the character they made him into. He is rude and crude in this persona, so you capture it well. Pagan.