Reviews for Chimera Chaos
Aileil chapter 7 . 5/16/2013
This is an absolutely fabulous story, and the skill with which you use your words is extraordinary. I am quite thankful that you haven't got a necklace like that yourself :).
Artemisbeloved chapter 7 . 11/11/2011
More plz i love the way your mind wright more and faster
Goomba chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I very much like what you have started here - BUT, the realism at the end is a little weak. There is no way Hammond would be off without someone else to assume command if O'Neill were to be compromised, or that Carter would be responsible for relinquishing her own weapon or that Teal'c would not be escorted to the infirmary because obviously there is something seriously wrong... though I get it now why Daniel kissed O'Neill (I think... if it was Carter's thoughts that caused it- VERY NICELT DONE.)

Cheers Jen
White Light White Heat chapter 7 . 2/5/2011
I implore you to update this. I will be adding it to my story alerts for sure! It's a great story but definitely not finished yet!
Anon chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
I love fics that read as though they are straight from the series. This is great! Everyone is in character and the whole thing is hilarious. Especially the end when the "science twins" want to stay for a while. Great work.
Somnium1 chapter 3 . 8/31/2008
I'm confused how they forgot about the necklace but otherwise still curious as to where this is heading.
Somnium1 chapter 2 . 8/31/2008
Ok I was a bit confused at the first chapter but now Im laughing at this as it all becomes clearer. Can't wait to see what predicaments this is gonna lead to lol.
Fuzzykit chapter 7 . 8/1/2008
I loved it. Good job. Nice writing. Good Plot.
Nelarun chapter 7 . 6/19/2007
very very nice. Well done!

Pagan Twylight chapter 7 . 6/10/2007
This was very good, but is it finished or is there more to come? Pagan
MeadowUndertown chapter 7 . 6/9/2007
Hey i just found this tonight, i gotta say i like it!... please tell me theres more?...

Thraesja chapter 7 . 6/8/2007
Ah, now. If you read one humourous piece by an author, you're bound to find more. This was an original take on the not-so-original telepathy theme. Loved how they interacted, especially with the inclusion of Junior. Nice job and a good ending.
Spyridon chapter 7 . 6/8/2007
Kind of shocked me there when Daniel kissed Jack but it's all Carter's fault. Is there going to be a sequel to this?
Halfpastdead001 chapter 3 . 6/8/2007
wow ! love it ! can we have more ? plz plz plz plz plz plz i love the way you have got all of them right on the button !